I love these surgeried to death looking trannies. i fuck this one for money as often as i can...

i love these surgeried to death looking trannies. i fuck this one for money as often as i can. i just absolutely adore it when a "man" is so weak and coombrained that he turns himself into a literal bimbo sex doll with an unrecognizable-as-human face. bimbo trannies fucking rule. I'd unironically marry this guy. seriously at this point aftrr so many sessions I'm in actual love

Attached: 10904617-A6.jpg (480x599, 75.52K)

K keep us posted

i feel u

The over femininity and total submission is extremely sexy, pounding that ass while squeezing her limp clit and reminding her who is the dominant one is SUPER lust fuel.

Thanks for convincing me to book botox and lip fillers for next week

post before pic right now

>claims to be in love
>still misgenders her
brb I'm cutting myself

So i can get abuse again? Nope. The bimbo look is what i want, i asked the surgeon for the most extreme surgery poss, and im having revision done in october xx

I need to find £6000 for my tits though :(

Dont cut yourself, you are worth so much more than that PiPo

My phone keeps typing random stuff, sorry

based

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (300x225, 415.04K)

>tranny worth something
laughing under lucricities

>surgeried to death looking trannies
Absolutely grim.

>i just absolutely adore it when a "man" is so weak and coombrained that he turns himself into a literal bimbo sex doll with an unrecognizable-as-human face.
Bimbobogged trannies are the only AGPs I respect. Looking like a woman makes your peepee twitch, then actually put effort in that. Looking like a dyke caricature is not putting effort.

I can just imagine how disgusting you look

i'd look like that too if i could, too bad im a poorfag manmoder

OP, that is a shemale. The creatures who post here are troons. They are completely different genders as much as male and female are. How big is your shemales peepee and do they top you?

not too big and he never tops. it's all tranny to me. it's like telling a nazi that you're sephardic instead of hasidic. both of them are kikes at the end of the day

>reminding her who is the dominant one is SUPER lust fuel.
Umm... user.
They have you spending your money by doing something that takes them little effort and they likely forget about you before they even get to their next job.
In fact, whilst you are screaming in your manly high pitched voice, they are probably just going through their weekly shopping list in their head.

I really don't think you hold any dominance over them.

Johns forever BTFO.

this is the case for most bottoms in general
bottoms need to date other bottoms because they're the only ones they can't bullshit