Two weeks ago I paid a transgirl $200 to cuddle and kiss with me while we watched a movie and I cooked her dinner...

Two weeks ago I paid a transgirl $200 to cuddle and kiss with me while we watched a movie and I cooked her dinner. She kept saying she wants to do it again and messaging me and last night she offered me $100 for the same thing so I took her up on it. Both times she has tried to touch my penis like she has grabbed it and massaged it through my clothing and I don't want to do that I just want to cuddle and kiss. She's messaging me right now trying to set up another one for tomorrow night I always feel ashamed afterwards like I am worthless but I enjoy it in the moment.

What do I do I really like being around her but paying makes me feel like a loser.

Attached: images (45).jpg (562x546, 28.82K)

>and I cooked her dinner

Paying is ok but cooking for her? Just transition already

I'm not trans!

so she is going down in price?
user, that must be love

just transition bro. I'll help you voice train for $10 per session. That's less than 90% of what that tranner is giving you

Yes.

You won't cuddle or kiss me.

this is really cute user just keep doing it
but the fact you dont want her touching your dick is kinda weird

some people just dont do sex. im exactly the same as op

I'll cuddle and kiss you all night long when you finally become troon

I'm self conscious of my body and don't even enjoy sexual stuff.

Not happening.

>I'm self conscious of my body and don't even enjoy sexual stuff.
>not a tranny
ok lol

that's what they all say :>

Attached: 1659151382346962.jpg (1080x1854, 636.91K)

That does not make me a tranny I'm just a guy.

>I really like being around her but paying makes me feel like a loser.
Just tell her that. "I really like spending time with you but I want it to be real."

Ignore the anons about sex and trans stuff, you can deal with that later. Comfy cuddles first.

youre pretty shit at being a guy if youre debilitatingly self conscious about your body and are paying hundreds of dollars to cook for a tranny

>cooking for a prostitute
Beta as fuck

So you admit being a tranny is not some innate condition but a choice you made because being a man is hard lol

What if she's laughing at me behind my back. You trans girls are supposed to be nice not seed self doubt in me

Why are you paying for that?

Being a man is only hard if you aren't one in the first place, because you constantly have to go against your nature. Normal men just act themselves and are men almost by accident.

I don't look down on the hons that pay me to spend time with them. I don't think it's something you can really do if you do. Mostly I just feel bad for them.

she's already laughing the moment you paid