Why are there so many homophobic and transphobic posts and threads here?

Why are there so many homophobic and transphobic posts and threads here?

This board is supposed to be a safe space for LGBTQAI+ people.

Attached: 1606117618823.jpg (1299x1606, 192.24K)

because this is Any Forums and internalized self-hatred exists

Because faggots don't deserve a safe space and should rightfully be ridiculed by society.

transphobia and homophobia are power + prejudice
trannies and faggots have no power hence we can't be transphobic or homophobic

Self hatred is cool

its Any Forums
sucks to suck

I guess hate and self hate but I mostly don't notice them. Otherwise I respond with something mindless like "No."

>retarded reddit tranny can't handle da bantz
fuck off

I think this post is at least semi-ironic if not completely ironic.

It's summer, people have nothing better to do than waste their time online

i hate faggots and dykes

The lgbt community everywhere else is pure cancer celebrating vile evil and grotesqueries that make us look bad to normal people. On this site we encourage going stealth and just living as a normie roastie chick, which is the whole fucking original point of transition in the first place

Attached: 20220708_025614.jpg (1057x1015, 280.11K)

This is how I interpret transitioning, but just because we feel this way doesn't meant it's the only correct way to feel about transition imo.

If some people who call themselves trans are okay not passing, I think they should be made aware that life in society will be much more difficult for them, but not necessarily shamed or made to feel like they're destroying society.

At the end of the day bigots are the problem, not trans people minding their own business

>This board is supposed to be a safe space for LGBTQAI+ people.
i jate to break it to u bestie
bit nooo
this Any Forums

>trans are okay not passing,
So trans Trenders? Go back to plebbit retard

Why does it bother you that some people have different goals than you and are perfectly comfortable living that way? What's so difficult about saying, "that's now how I want to transition, but other people can if that makes them happy"

i am satan
penis mouth
sex gay

>This board is supposed to be a safe space for LGBTQAI+ people.
If I'm in a dysphoric episode and post my feelings to reddit, I get a ban and the utterly useless advice to get therapy or call a hotline.

On this board - I get people telling me they know what it's like, or making light of it with memes, or trying to explain it with some occult theory. Or someone just straight up tells me to off myself which... actually kinda helps actualise things

Of course, there are also plenty of cringe assimilationists and unironic blanchardians here. Comes with the territory, I suppose.

Because they’re gross creatures who have abandoned any sense of self worth

fuck off faggot and everyone hates you, people just tolerate you because they don't want to lose their jobs but internally they just hope their kids don't turn into pathetic fags

>on this site "we"
stfu

>trannies and faggots have no power
Wrong

Attached: 1612326544123.jpg (696x702, 75.56K)

Get better bait

Attached: sex.jpg (224x225, 9.37K)

if you're saying this as a white man you have no world view