FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Attached: 296361363_3285200021713760_1341886764102741976_n.jpg (746x822, 112.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=tavistock&src=typeahead_click
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 american trannies smugly joke about how the hundreds of thousands of trans people in my country are a lost cause and should be written off as if we don't exist compared to them

the british are COOMING the british are COOMING!!

Attached: 38513F32-6C90-4E8E-9A5F-23229EB9EB4D.jpg (4000x2653, 1.81M)

Brits are all evil
I don't care what happens to them
Just see this as comeuppance for what you did to people all over the world

My family were literally peasants and all farm labourers up until my grandad who was a baker and my dad who's a welder in a pet food factory, my grandma's family had to share a toilet with 6 other families growing up, so speaking frankly, fuck off

You guys are compulsive liars so I don't believe anything you say

i'm not an american but don't worry we're all a lost cause

>rishi sunak
Wow who woulda thought a guy with a name like that would have those views

Nothing will come of it. Boris Johnson made a bunch of campaign promises too, and didn't fulfill any of them. That's just what they do to stir up the voter base.

Idiot! Dipshit! Fool!

The newspapers this morning are wall-to-wall with "PUBERTY BLOCKERS WILL BE LOOKED BACK ON AS ONE OF THE MOST MAJOR MEDICAL SCANDALS IN RECENT HISTORY" and "TAVISTOCK CLOSED DOWN OVER MUTILATION OF CHILDREN".

twitter.com/search?q=tavistock&src=typeahead_click

don't worry, Liz will beat this indian cunt

>white person says something transphobic
fucking transphobes ugh
>brown person says something transphobic
of course it’d be one of /them/

>Liz
Is she any better tho?

Right, and that's because Tavistock was run very poorly, with shitty vetting procedures as is anything the government touches. If you've got 50 children saying they were pushed into transitioning by adults in lab coats, you've got a real problem. It's not like this community is perfect and doesn't need to change a thing. I'm not one of those.

well she seems more authentic, also she's actually british and that's what matters

It's over for us, troon sistas. I'm gonna 41 myself. Who's with me?

Attached: 1550361900018.jpg (785x644, 49.25K)

>conservative right-wing politician holds socially conservative views
D:

The “what is a woman” question seems to be a litmus test for politicians these days

Attached: B7FB1EB1-178C-44AA-A936-F264EF338910.png (986x986, 1.01M)

Give it to me straight Robin, what are the chances he becomes the new PM?

Attached: download.jpg (1024x682, 75.81K)

I mean its still better than the US where the south is actively trying to make being gay/trans illegal so...

his father pooed in the streets wiping his ass with bare hand and his mother was anally raped every time she used public transport
and bongs now think he is the right person to lead their nation

Attached: 1641018382551.jpg (1086x992, 72.63K)

no you're white so you have automatic privilege
now accept this diktat from the son of people your ancestors something something

50/50
Truss has also pledged to enshrine a ban on puberty blockers being used for gender dysphoria (exception made for cis) into law, it literally doesn't make any difference to us who wins.

Attached: 91TZSWOUZJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1094x1500, 265.1K)