Am I an autistic boymoder? Would it be considered a special intrest if I know a fact about every topic...

Am I an autistic boymoder? Would it be considered a special intrest if I know a fact about every topic? I really don't want the tism.

Attached: k.jpeg.jpg (640x360, 60.88K)

You don't

Sometimes I see taf and imagine my life as a youngshits then want to hang myself

How can you tell?

daily minus the looking at taf

i know alot because i have a good memory and spent alot of time alone in my room at night on journeys through wikipedia

i realize thats not the same as like actually studying something but for functional cursory knowledge its served me well

i score low on autism tests ive taken (and schizo tests for the record)

I’m sorry but will you marry me

I want her so fucking badly.

no that wouldn't be a special interest. a special interest is a subject that you have gone in depth about and know at a depth about. what you're describing is general knowledge which is the opposite

this video broke me. like, is that really how bad i look when i cant make eye contact? like oh my god is it actually that bad??!??

2yzxd

>booba got bigger and more round in 6 monhs
how

General knowledge trivia could be her special interest.

I don't care what anyone says, trans girls are special angels and I'm going to marry one some day.

Blue board niggard

uhh she put on weight

Literal semen demon

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (898x900, 157.53K)

>The perfect woman doesn't exi-

>cut

If you have a literal obsession on having trivia on every subject then yes that is autism.

If it is just some surface level knowledge on vide variety of subjects, but you don't have an obsession-like interest in pursuing said information, then that is most likely not autism

Thanks jannies for keeping this board safe from these succubi

All tranners should be cut