I come in peace

I may be a pol nazi, but I love all of you, and will champion you into the ethnostate if you stand against degeneracy.

Attached: 82EDBAFC-414F-415D-BEF0-ED19091E009F.jpg (603x599, 113.31K)

what’s degeneracy. are we not degenerates to you

Ofc not I just said I love all of you. Drugs, destruction of the western world etc. wanting to live your life the way you wish without harming others is not degeneracy.

You're only degenerate if you engage in
>polyamory/polygamy
>watching anime
>abortion
>hookup culture

This, especially anime kek

>destruction of the western world
aren’t we supposed to be pawns of a jewish plot to weaken the western world

Yeah but we realized it's better to accept you retards and convince you to be on our side. You guys are victims so it's useless to hate you.

I feel like you’re applying a lot of views to me without really feeling me out. I don’t think anything of the sort, but rest assured, I hate Jews.

anime website election tourists

what im trying to do is feel you out by asking you these questions sorry if it felt like i was strawmanning you. also i think anti-semitism is wrong

This is not 2010 anymore
back to your containment board

And I think Jewry is wrong. We can agree to disagree though because I won’t enslave you like the Jews plan to :^)

Jews are evil
Look what they are doing to Palestinians while convincing the whole world that they are the good guys

there are many anti-zionist jews
im gonna ask my roommate if she’s planning to enslave me tomorrow

>there are many anti-zionist jews
Lmao most Jews are openly zionist and the rest just stay silent on this issue
their sand religion tells them to exterminate everyone who isn't a Jew for the promised land

I wouldn’t. Read the Talmud, they are literally told by their scripture to lie to goyim about their religion. Don’t take my word for it, read their evil book.

Also
>fucking non whites

idk every lefty woke jewish person i met has been anti-zionist.
i mean she eats pork sometimes idk how seriously she takes scripture

More than 80% of American Jews also say that the statement "Israel has no right to exist" is antisemitic.

Jews are overwhelmingly Zionist and they overwhelmingly believe anti-Zionism is antisemitism.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Don't worry, plenty of us draw the line sensibly.

Attached: 1658122525985363.jpg (2048x1829, 249.9K)

Ellaphae values purity and love above all else, so certainly i stand against degeneracy - however our definitions of what constitutes that may differ in various areas, you probably would consider me following my own faith to be degenerate in itself, but maybe you'll surprise me, and prove your bigoted ethnostate ideas can have some sliver of merit and be fair, which, by virtue of being an ethnostate, is not

Attached: 7E153A51-9D8F-47B6-9611-25747A8FC2EC.jpg (640x360, 74.25K)

the cancer looks like the lips of a man with a slightly larger mustache than hitler :D

If that’s you, then my god you’re beautiful. Now that the distraction is out of the way, no one will treat you better than the Nazis. Jews want us all to be slave cattle. Liberals want to fetishize you. We just want a world that adheres to sanity.

>no one will treat you better than the Nazis
okay you might not hate us trannies, but most of your comrades do

I will put in a good word for you :^) But honestly a lot of poltards realize than you are victims as much as us of ZOG.

if you view us as just being victims of the ZOG how is it you can view our dysphoric feelings as legitimate? logically you’d want us to detrans

You’re strawmanning again. I mean you’re a victim of ZOG insomuch as you’re end goal is to live the life you want, not to tear everything down around us, so people who claim trans people are a cause or symptom or what have you are obviously deluded. The Jews are the enemy of humankind, to which you belong.