Snew's butt thread

>fetish op pic

not that kind of fetish
it's just mud

stop making early threads blobby

you have a problem with willfully misreading things

i haven't said a mean thing to you since i said i wouldn't

I'm outta here then

Attached: 1651702593220.jpg (472x408, 32.73K)

Oh maybe

Worried can’t fix nose or hip...upset!!!

Straight bussin' in laf's bussy

Don't tell me how to imagine the dates I never have.

u_u

worried about shit issue

Attached: 69mp21.jpg (500x500, 67.76K)

it's mud!!

side seaters are creeps

I really wanna take you on a date but i'm not single.

are you dating radiochan?

>26970999
lol

on god cuh
no cap finna buss HARD

That's kinda how I look when I do diaper play in my shower. I smear the diarrhea all over myself. I cry sometimes.

No, lol.

fake

Though it is very comfy to listen to her rant about old recording formats.

Tell her to let me.

Attached: 1659122652962823.jpg (540x360, 36.67K)

who's this now
my autism is piqued (microphone nerd over here)

Attached: weed lmao.jpg (938x528, 50.92K)

you ever meet a bdd person and at first you’re like “no way she’s so pretty wtf” but then time goes by and you’re like “maybe she’s right?”

Hey babes, how's your Friday?

quads of truth

Radiochan i suppose. She is a shortwave radio fan. Legitimate autistic tier fascination with them.

Only person i've met here who was right about how shitty they looked was somebody named bandage, or callie. Every other person here who has bdd is like a psychotic retard of epic proportions where you just want to grab their head like Dr Weir did in Event Horizon and be like, "DO YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE?"

oh man im such a bdd passoid!

Attached: bdd passoid.png (828x1297, 46.02K)

need kms oh man

Kek

i played some elden ring but then i got to a boss (godrick) and didn't feel like fighting him. now i have nothing to do rly.

callie looked fine please head toaster oven

>Only person i've met here who was right about how shitty they looked was somebody named bandage, or callie.
except callie knew she passed and admitted she was humblebragging
why are you like this LOL

I'm playing captain of industry. It's like factorio with bobs and angels mods except less good.

I started defending my position, but then i decided i don't feel like rubbing it in for callie. It doesn't make me happy shitting on her looks.

I sunk like 100 hours into Factorio playing thru it twice vanilla, never touched any mods for it because I lost interest in automation games afterwards

Oh, then you won't care for this game.

Bobs and angels mods just make factorio more complicated. And captain of industry is just that.

this is about me isn’t it

Attached: 8BB2AE59-2A20-48D1-B361-FC8075FBD802.jpg (1170x2080, 564.32K)

It can't be.

Godrick is lame

it is Maiq’s birthday !

def not and also not about any mtfg trip

Attached: 60E00EF0-2288-4E56-8079-2A44866DDEF2.jpg (421x421, 41.52K)

yeah what got me into automation stuff in the first place was modded minecraft and once I got bored of Factorio I downloaded a mod pack called Create: Above and Beyond that's pretty cool but then I got caught up in IRL stuff and stopped playing that too. Tried Dyson Sphere Program but that one was too complex for me

this game has too many bosses desu. i just want to walk around and explore not get stuck on a boss for an hour every time i get to a new area.

why do you keep responding to me? just so you can go on and on to harass me as soon as i inevitability disagree with you? stop responding to me seriously please

Happy birfday maiq.

What? I've never harassed you, muchless when i disagree with you. But okay.

happy bday!!
how old are you now?

happy birthday maiq

happy brthday!any plans? Wat will u eat?

Happy birthday maiq buddy

Attached: 1654994409508.jpg (750x750, 91.53K)