Alright, which of this was you?

Alright, which of this was you?

Attached: Troon in the wild.jpg (1080x1449, 289.03K)

she's right. I look at "Ashley St. Claire" and my immediate comprehension of what she is is such that I get the urge to vaporize Manhattan with a submarine-fired WMD

>Real life experience
We dont do the jew doctor route here we buy it online

Attached: 1654478727676.jpg (320x320, 10.87K)

imagine being so triggered by someone else's clothes that you take a picture of them and tweet about it

honestly can't you just lie about your rle? idk im diy but i feel like you could just make shit up and only dress fem when visiting the gender psych or whatever the fuck they're called

Literally called my family and school for verification
Was a fun grade 11 and 12

literally just a tranny standing off by themselves minding their own business waiting for a train and these people still feel the need to attack them

>WHERE'S THE GIANT NOW MANSLEY

>Literally called my family and school for verification

Attached: eugh.png (714x963, 192.24K)

Based all weak males should be forced to only wear the most feminine womens clothes estrogen or not

Only strong men and pooners can rule now faggots

are there requirements for rle? like does it have to be a skirt or a certain type of fashion like what if you just wear woman's jeans and a graphic tee or something right?

It wears the agp dress or else it gets the test again

user i just look like a short man
why can't i just take the estrogen to cope and that's it
fucking disgusting im glad i'm diy dude

I dont fully remember this was over a decade ago now but
I remember not going for skirts or anything bsides the interview I mostly dressed andro in baggy hoodies and leggings and just did eyeliner and it counted
I kinda just looked like a hyper femme twink that works at sephora
Im into men tho and thats always a point for it lmfao

Obvious Donald Trump fanatic. Her outfit is screaming: "GRAB MY BUSSY!"

Attached: Cutness overload.jpg (3024x4032, 1.56M)

>Manhattan
Oh come now, we both know she lives in the Hamptons

It's her fault. She's a hon.

>triggered

Attached: triggered.jpg (1790x490, 130.65K)

>Facebook.com slash patriarchycomics
Grandpa, I thought I told the orderlies to keep you off Any Forums

it's just some guy waiting for a train tho? like he's not even doing anything at all

still such a ridiculous requirement to me but ig i could get away with some andro clothes and shit
besides i could just act like some gnc guy and go by he/him. wouldn't be out to family anyway so who tf are they gonna call lol
i mean im doing diy anyway but i might try to go legit one day to make things official ig, not sure yet

go back to facebook