Can any religious tranny convert me?

can any religious tranny convert me?
i genuinely want to believe but i just can't, because if i believe in god then the only rational explanation for my life is that he created me this way precisely to make me suffer.
sure its made me stronger to have to fight for my life but its nearly ended in suicide multiple times.
sorry im just a bit crazy and stupid, if anyone reads this and has time to respond i appreciate it

Attached: 1658908025236638.jpg (797x712, 94.97K)

Once you understand that religion is a scam you can't go back. Sorry user

...why would you want to believe?

There are other religions than christianity you know. Maybe youll find a fulfilling one instead of being forced to groom/brainwash yourself into liking and believing in that one

i want to believe that god doesnt hate me and that he loves me and all that
i didn't specify christianity, if youre a muslim or hindu or whatever please try to convert me

But if you don’t believe, you don’t even think there is a god to be hating you
I don’t understand what you want to change

just another poor fuck who needs to feel validated for existing. it's honestly so pathetic that this is the default state for most humans. hope the entire species goes extinct sooner rather than later

i dont believe in a willful god because i would have to accept that he likely hates me otherwise why would he do this to me?
i want to live without that weight on me

theres always gnosticism, "god hates everyone"

i dont want god to hate me

grow the fuck up

i wouldn't worship a god that dealt me this losing hand, lmao.
even if that faggot is real he's done me no favours so why should i care?

what's he gonna do? smite me?
he won't, because he's either dead or a pussy and heaven looks dumb anyways.

Attached: brook-chill.gif (498x305, 1.99M)

i said religious trannies not edgelord atheists

how unbelievably narcissistic do you have to be to think that god created humans and that he cares about you in particular?

Research the Cosmological argument and Ontological argument
Without God the universe and everything in it makes absolutely no sense
You can tell yourself that evolution could happen and abiogenesis could happen, sure it's very unlikely but there are explanations of how this could occur
There are no such explanations for the beginning of the universe
You have theories which essentially state that the universe has existed forever through big bangs and then contractions but ultimately when you go back in time and try to look for a source you find nothing, something came from nothing
This isn't about quantum effects of 'empty' space which is in fact a part of the universe, this is about nothing suddenly deciding to become something
God is the only explanation
Whether this revelation means anything to you, idk
To me it doesn't except that I believe God exists and I pray to God sometimes in the hopes that God will reveal Himself/Herself/Itself to me
You can say that God is omnibenevolent however

you won't find one.
and i'm not atheist, i believe in the possibility of a godhead but i'm not so cucked as to think i owe him anything.

Attached: celebrating-celebration.gif (498x373, 2.61M)

pure mental illness, seek help because you sound like a ranting schizo on the street corner

God is all powerful and all good
God created the universe and loves you, God intended for you to be a part of creation even if you can't see your place just yet
You owe God a lot

shouldnt you be in the youtube comments of a george carlin video or something

i only worship my man's cock.

how do you know this?

his brain buddy told him.

Ontological argument

>if god exists
>then he exists!
peak intellectualism right there

see?

Well the Ontological argument interests me purely for assigning properties to God

I kneel

Attached: 538.png (550x224, 93.3K)

even suffering turns the wheel you are apart of everything

you can assign whatever properties you want because it's made up. go crazy with it, maybe even turn it into a novel

I remain confused. If you don’t believe in a god (a willful one, at least), then he can’t hate you or anyone else. Where’s the problem?

No you can't
God cannot be evil because evil isn't a positive attribute it's merely the absence of goodness

>unironically seeking religious advice from Any Forums
If you want to go for christianity specifically, find a preacher that isn't ultra right wing that hates your guts and ask them. I'd recommend looking for episcopal or lutheran churches; they're the most accepting towards gays and trannies in my experience.

thats kinda beautiful

>ontological argument
lol. lmao, even
I wish I was eating the greatest possible pizza right now but I’m not, am I

in my defense its late at night and im exhausted and not in the clearest frame of mind, ive considered going to a church near me that i saw a pride flag outside of one time but idk how going to church works

that's why you flip him the bird and ignore his bullshit.
i'm not doing his "trial by suffering" job bullshit. i'm sinning as i please and will see him when he throws me in hell.

well who the fuck are you to tell god what he can and can't be? maybe god likes being a sadistic asshole, who are you to say that's wrong?

i have no religion for you just find what you love and enjoy it make the world better than you left it and give more than is taken from you

last i checked he's pretty wrathful after all.

>evil isn't a positive attribute it's merely the absence of goodness
pure ideology
This is based on nothing real, and you can't even explain why it should be the case without resorting to a circular argument because you're just repeating what some philosopher wrote thousands of years ago.
If god can't be evil, doesn't that mean he's not all powerful?

If there's really a god he must has more important stuff to worry about than who you're fucking or something.

Attached: trololo.jpg (554x554, 15.19K)

all i want is a simple life with a simple job and a husband i love and children to raise
i think my problems still come from hating myself for being a tranny, because i cant see what else is wrong with me. and i dont even know why i hate myself so much.

sorry im dumb

Fpbp

Lmao you might as well go 'WOW IF GOD IS ALL POWERFUL CAN GOD CREATE A ROCK THAT GOD CANT PICK UP'
So dumb

reminder

Attached: 1586415696274.gif (662x1303, 58.21K)

if god is so powerful, then why won't he fight me?

You are important to God user
God is omniscient and omnipotent, do you think God is limited by the numbers of things and people God can care about?

yeah it's pretty funny how easy it is to come up with things that break the idea of an all-powerful god
if god is so powerful, how come it's so hard to defend his existence? It seems as if the whole universe runs pretty well without him.

we live in a world where we cant get what we want every time be true yourself you dont want to live a life full of regret its no life at all tantamount to a dream if you dont take this chance you may never get it again take it from me the man i love is married i may never get that chance again do it for someone who may never get the chance again would you?