I am a real woman and I feel visceral disgust

I can't help it. When I see a trans woman, I feel immediate repulsion. I am trying to be a better person and I want to accept trans women, but my instinct makes me register them as disgusting. It's a knee jerk reaction and I am working on it. Sorry. I mean, I should feel sorry for trans women because they can never be real women, but my empathy doesn't kick in. I am very empathetic: children, old people, puppies, animals. I am there to help them, but I cannot feel empathy towards trans women. I talked about this at the group and other people say the same.

Attached: th.jpg (241x300, 10.58K)

I am cis and the only type of trans woman I feel grossed out by are AGPs.

I understand that and thats ok, Im HSTS and I kinda am a bit worried about having cis female freinds because I don't want to make them uncomfortable.

your not a real woman lmao. saging your shit thread

Yeah different user here, the only ones I don't mind are hsts, which when I was naive I thought most of them were before learning about all this gross shit.
At least hsts still seem to acknowledge that they're men

seethe im gonna jerk off in your bathrooms no matter what

Very cool to hear you’re working on addressing your biases user. Is there anything we can do to make you feel less likely to be completely horribly disgusted by our presence?

It's a natural reaction designed to keep you safe user, just like you feel a revulsion toward corpses and rotten food

This person passes as an ugly cis women though

You are a fat man and pol user guaranteed

YFW

Attached: 16241298-7264087-image-a-20_1563523893372.jpg (634x949, 126.36K)

your other thread was more convincing lmao

im a trans woman and it actually does make me happy to see real women that can be honest cuz like i hate this about myself too but theres not much else i can do so idk but i totally agree it is disgusting and most of us are either physically or mentally repulsive and/or emulate weird gross satanic looking genderfuckery which makes me want to vomit

im a real cis woman and i think you should kill yourself

pathetic

Makes sense. I'm trans and I'm incredibly transphobic. Doesn't help that most visible ones just act like creepy men.

>I am a real woman and I feel visceral disgust
why should I care
>I talked about this at the group and other people say the same.
why should I care
unless you niggers are planning on persecuting my people, why should I care that you find me "ugly", an opinion from a random "woman" on the internet

Attached: tomoko mate.jpg (1740x2048, 252.01K)

im trans and the only tranny i feel grossed out by is myself

Nice bait

Terrible bait. This is how you spend your Friday nights?

I agree that AGPs are gross