How do I get an FTM himbo jock boyfriend who likes to show off his muscles and act slutty?

How do I get an FTM himbo jock boyfriend who likes to show off his muscles and act slutty?

Attached: 7B26BB63-E415-426D-B8AF-73BFD068A217.jpg (465x659, 46.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@chameleonnosebleed/video/7096558899465030954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that literally karamatsu
this is painful

I haven’t watched this I just came across this art that looked like a slutty jock himbo

why especially a ftm for this? why not a normal male? a ftm will have scars under their boobas

Yeah, why not post the best brother

Attached: 4a350bf73c0e4634068f1cafaa3222cc.jpg (480x549, 56.45K)

Osomatsu best brother indeed

I like vaginas, and the concept of guys who were once girls but were masculinized.

There’s something someone once said here, that “intentionality is hot”. Part of the reason MTF chasers sometimes are more attracted to trans women and femboys than cis women isn’t because the trans women are necesssrily hotter, but the idea that this individual’s body was feminized to an extent by choice. I’m not really attracted to femininity but I guess that explains why I like the concept of an ordinary, feminine, well-behaved girl deciding to become a high-status sex-addicted man is such a hot fantasy to me. Like, I wanna watch and help that transition take place.

The roachification art legit awakened something in me and I can’t stop

Inb4 keyhole

Attached: AF25B960-A5B8-464A-BF2A-C7B21E401343.jpg (540x214, 20.25K)

something like this?
tiktok.com/@chameleonnosebleed/video/7096558899465030954

Oh fuck yeah based

Attached: d85dc571cc3b75dd0e462195fda6ba59.jpg (500x686, 73.66K)

Fuck yeah, I wanna masculinize a girl into a dumb sex obsessed himbo

My very specific fetish is the idea of taking a repressed, academically-inclined prissy nerdy girl and slowly making “her” embrace the life of a high-status male, watch “her” become the most disgusting frat bro for whom anything is an excuse for a front double biceps or taking his shirt off, who posts tiktok dances and walks out in booty shorts, and becoming one myself alongside him. Like, complete dumbjockification.

yaoi poisoned your mind

I have never denied that.

I'm at stage 3 how do I get to stage 4

> work out, especially your lats and shoulders, so you can get that triangle shape
> stop caring about other people
> start doing whatever it is that you think would cause terfs to call you a gender traitor the most

Will that help me find a discord kitten though

Probably, yeah, though I think FTMs should never be gynephilic

Hot

why is it that whenever men have a transformation fetish with women they always want to make us more retarded? why is the idea of women deprived of intellect so attractive to proto-rapists?