Conservatives are subhumans and I am tired of pretending they're not

Reminder that they literally belong to neurologically distinct subset of humanity designed for survival in tribes of pre modern civilization
Nothing you say to them matters. Reasoning with them will not work. They have been and will continue to be evil for all eternity
All you can do is focus on apolitical masses in the middle because they can actually be conversed with

Attached: cover7.png (853x480, 476.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wdr.doleta.gov/research/details.cfm?q=National AND Agricultural AND Workers AND Survey&id=2707
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-11/more-black-u-s-farmers-but-fewer-own-land-or-make-big-bucks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nothing you say to them matters. Reasoning with them will not work. They have been and will continue to be evil for all eternity
That sounds a lot like Communists too to be fair

>implying commies aren't subhumans as well
>implying the issue isn't just generally zero-empathy ideologue extremists

Attached: 1657984695396.png (640x796, 388.56K)

if you live in the US or western Europe communists are completely irrelevant

it's cause you can't debate people out of being correct which is why being conservative requires you to never learn

Who the fuck cares about economic systems? I only care about social rights which conservative subhuman abominations refuse to give. Rights which must be torn out of their hands while it stares at you impotently with hate filled eyes

Honestly 0 empathy ideologues are a cissoid problem
Forced transition will fix this issues

>they literally belong to neurologically distinct subset of humanity designed for survival in tribes of pre modern civilization
That also describes Muslims, Africa the entire continent, most of Latin America...if you extrapolate to consider the worldwide population of 8 billion people, white western liberals are a freak anomaly who have violated human rules for survival. You think we're really advanced enough that the old rules don't apply anymore, and that's why you're stupid, tbqh.

Attached: 1658870934210471m.jpg (552x1024, 55.21K)

Now that humanity has advanced enough that you are no longer needed you will inevitably try to destroy modern civilization to create apocalyptic environment your ilk finds suitable. A dangerous environment of fast breeding and death. You are Satan. The opponent of human spirit and advancement

No, see the problem is your schizo liberal mind. You think the backbone of civilization is your gay ass apps and your Carmel frappe from sbux, it's not. The military is the only thing keeping the invading brown hordes from spilling in and taking what you got. And the military is still 75% white, Christian conservative. Agricultural industry is 95% white Christian conservative. Without conservative people you have nothing, as you'll find out eventually. What can you do? You know how to sit in your apartment and write code lmao. Big fucking deal. All the hard work was done for you, so that you have food, you have a safe environment, your comfy. That's not going to be the case when conservatives are gone.

>The military is the only thing keeping the invading brown hordes
Exactly, your ilk justifies it's own existance by defending from your own attacks. You are a solution to a problem which you caused. And really I would not give a single fuck if you quietly kept fullfiling your own function of killing yourself and let us be but you can't help yourselves

>they literally belong to neurologically distinct subset of humanity designed for survival in tribes of pre modern civilization
>Nothing you say to them matters. Reasoning with them will not work. They have been and will continue to be evil for all eternity
You just described niggers.

Every time you vote for a liberal candidate, you're voting for more third world immigration. You know, the people who actually murder trans women.
This is why you all are schizos: you rant like crazy people about the conservatives who you think hate you, while you vote for people who really hate you to come here and take their place. You're setting the stage for the genocide you're convinced is going to happen, but it's not going to be conservatives killing trans people. That doesn't even happen now, while conservatives are 50% of the country.
Biden has let 4 million illegal immigrants, mostly from homophobic, transphobic countries come here since he became President. That's going to be who hate crimes you pally wally.

Attached: download - 2022-07-07T101042.905.jpg (225x224, 7.09K)

>bordered by two oceans
yeah sure it's the military keeping the "brown hoards out". the same people who 99% never see actual combat, and when they do rely on *technology* that stems from research done at liberal institutions. same thing for farming. it's almost like we live in a connected society where we all depend on each other whether we like it or not

>US agriculture doesn't depend on an army of mexican slave labour

wdr.doleta.gov/research/details.cfm?q=National AND Agricultural AND Workers AND Survey&id=2707

it's okay, I don't expect you to read this

Attached: lol.png (1625x472, 174.26K)

>Who the fuck cares about economic systems?
Do you know what Communism leads to in 100% of cases?
An authoritarian dictatorship
That is why it is relevant.

i can ventilate a nigger in self defence
i can't shoot border services to make them let in my (illegal in ideal conservative scenarios) hormones
one of these sides is ideologically opposed to my continued existence and has the power to go through with it, the other is simply a nuisance
>inb4 liberals will grab my guns
conservatives fold on that issue often, so ultimately that doesn't matter

Not him, but connected societies and trade doesn't mean willfully destroying nations through mass immigration. Quite the opposite in fact, you could imagine a nation of ultrarich who barely work but use their wealth to get the ressources they need as well as food, without the need of an underclass. The argument that connection means a need for mass immigration (or even questioning whether this connected society is good in the first place) is bafflingly inept.

Lol the only valid political party for LGBT is left simply because the left protects and advances our rights while yours destroys our rights and oppresses us systematically. But that is the situation now and it is in no way ideal. Ideally LGBT rights would be firmly established in constitution and immigration would be a diificult process
Anyway everysingle low IQ brownie and religiontard like Muslim is conservative. Conservatives universally have low empathy, openness to experience, are prone to judgement and violence, etc. etc. I use the word conservative to describe a subset of humanity which is the source of all of our problems and pain

Stealth hormones are illegal in most countries, customs just don't check everything.

>You just described niggers.
Yes

Attached: 7cc0f97815c239b9c797182b6c1b6349.jpg (600x400, 16.46K)

Yeah, the brainless labor part is performed by Latino immigrants. The ownership, planning, ag science, cultivation, those are done by evil white trad folx.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-11/more-black-u-s-farmers-but-fewer-own-land-or-make-big-bucks

All the jew media sees in this is- we need more black farmers lmfao! See Zimbabwe and their food shortage problem once the white farmers disappeared.

and?
rn normal prescription hormones are legal, and certain parties have a vested interest in changing that, that's what im saying
then they have the balls to come here onto my anonymous chilean stahlhelm enthusiast forum and bitch at me for not giving them votes and call me a communist

>I vote for my own genocide so I can get free hormones from the gubbermints
That about sums it up friend. You haven't said anything that surprised me yet. You're the typical retard I expected to encounter here. Gotta run..

Attached: 1659070956978280.png (696x602, 327.39K)

You still did not give one reason why I should vote for a party invested to destroy me

Agreed. They also like hunting, football, and ridiculously large pickup trucks. Fuck all that shit.