twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello you called me?

I'm a chaser and I may kill myself because I don't have this

>chaser bf comes back tired from work
>rub his shoulders, let him rest his head in my lap, make him dinner
>he kisses me afterwards and says I'm the best girlfriend in the world

I'm gonna do this to my chaser when we are no longer ldr

One day.... Whatever it takes. One day

Attached: 84618946.png (953x799, 795.18K)

Do you have a bf, OP?
Please be my gf

I have a discord e bf

maybe one day i will have a loving relationship with a transwoman

Attached: E-sn2CjWEAsql2m.jpg (680x680, 91.35K)

Introduce me to a gf like that and I will marry her.

Girls who want to kiss/hug/spend forever with chasers, join our silly server. Chasers too ofc.

discord.
gg/NsbW4Ny9

tfw none of this and he probably hates you

>no tranner to fill with love

Sometimes DESU I kinda fantasise about being able to just get a boyfriend off of here and it working out which IK is pretty bad because I have a boyfriend but it just is depressing recently and IDK what to do about it, just feel like he hates me.

I'm sorry it hasn't been going well. What makes you think he hates you?

I feel like I have to beg every time I want to spend time with him and Im not even sure if its me being dumb or actually something most people would think is weird anymore. Also same for sexual stuff he talks about sex stuff and being horny fairly often but then only will do stuff with me about every 8 or 9 days if I ask for it. If I dont ask for it IDK if hed ever even do anything with me. When we do stuff it is a whole lot of fun probably 80% of the time at least. But he just goes for days wanting to be alone from me and hasn't asked me to do anything special with him like a date in over a year (except one time a few months ago where he cancelled after for an understandable reason but still he never like rescheduled). We still talk some most every day, but some days its not very long at all and only because I said I kinda need to talk to someone at least a tiny bit every day if Im going to date him.

oh yeah he cheating on you

Oh :.(. Do nonpassing twinkhon trannies have a chance or should I just like be a gay bottom after I inevitably get broken up with...

This is a false hope thread trannies do not like chasers

No

one day i will find a loving chaser bf to share this cursed existence with

my gf, who I met from here, is moving in with me soon. i can't wait to have this too...

Very onesided. Confront him on this and if things do not improve, dump him

Attached: He not date.jpg (733x608, 177.42K)