Is it possible to change AGP into HSTS?

is it possible to change AGP into HSTS?

Attached: 1652882575527.png (567x507, 266.53K)

no, just as a man can never change into a woman. however, he can become a plausible psuedo-woman, and an asexual or meta-attracted agp can become a plausible pseudo-husstuss. just stay on hormones for a few years and you'll become functionally equivalent to a husstuss and socially understood as one for all practical purposes. you might even find a man who loves you and be able to live happily with him.

a transbian can never become pseudo-husstuss, they are too far gone.

no and why would you? being an intelligent AGP with interesting hobbies and also a kinky sexy side is far better than some bimbo hsts

You have to pass, though l, which is harder for AGP

forgot to mention that learning fashion, hair and makeup is absolutely mandatory, no husstuss would ever neglect these things.

hsts are real women

husstusses are generally more socially acceptable and understood. everyone gets the concept of a girly gay boy who is so girly that he becomes a girl. erotic target location errors are a harder pill to swallow.

honestly its baffling that so many trannies don't bother with this shit, the laziness and entitlement is unreal

As someone who thinks blanchard is a stinky little jew nigger and believed to be hsts simply because i passed i have to tell you that thats retarded and toss the agp term because youre a fucking faggot if you dont.

Makeup is for hyperbimbos, no cis girl ever does make up for every day occasions, the same way how cis girls barely wear skirts. Yet every tranny does both those things excessively.
Sorry if I was rude, I am bipolar :D

you type like an hsts

I don't know why, but I love the term husstuss.

the average person does not know what either are and doesn't really care the difference. just focus on looking good and passing and being yourself

>no cis girl ever does make up for every day occasions
literally every cis girl does this, do you live under a rock or something? have you never met a cis girl before?

it's cuter and much less clinical. glad it's catching on

Every cis girl I know has hairy legs and most make up they do is covering up pimples with concealer. Most I do is eyeliner.

Sorry I dont spy on middle school girls where they are all infatuated with make up I am a fully grown woman with a job.

>Sorry I dont spy on middle school girls
weird projection but ok
if you wanna be a millennial hon thats your business, you do you
every cis girl my age i know does their makeup every day

That's not good for your skin, user.

thats my business not yours

Oh I get it youre an urban/suburbanite. You are not people you dont count.

ok pass as a frumpy redneck then good for you lmao
all the cis women around you look just as disgusting as you do, i'd almost be jealous of you if i didnt have a functional brain

>not wearing make up is disgusting
Absolute trender cope. Wear your skirts and put on your shitty overdone makeup, wear your sisters underwear while youre at it. Maybe blanchard was right about agps.

yeehaw