I HOPE ALL PASSOIDS KILL THEMSELVES I HATE YOU SO MUCH

I HOPE ALL PASSOIDS KILL THEMSELVES I HATE YOU SO MUCH

Attached: 387DC0F9-9DCE-4303-BD81-F39D3311F6B7.jpg (750x715, 228.22K)

passoids get the rope. hon revolution when?

Attached: marseyagree.gif (100x115, 58.95K)

wow imagine being so ugly you wish death upon people who don't look like satan's very own handicraft

Getting mad at more attractive women is something done by

FEMALE

BRAINED

FEMALES

You pass sweetie.

KILL ME YOURSELF RAPEHON

KYS YOU STUPID CUNT YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE PAIN YOU HAVE NO EMPATHY FOR PEOPLE LESS LUCKY THAN YOU

I will. Give me your address. murder suicide of a passoid let's go

What country do you live in cunt. I would gladly take out a disgusting creature such as yourself if i could faggot.

give me your address. I'll fly if not near me

ok actually I think this meme stopped being funny and I just seem like i'm genuinely threatening murder. I am not going to kill you I just wanted to be a cunt.

Im not retarded just tell me your country I am not kidding I am genuinely willing to die on this hill, dont come unarmed.

you're willing to kill someone because they're not as lucky as you? why?

seethe bitterhon

Because theyre disgusting creatures that probably groomed themselves into it and ruin the public perception of all trans women. I had to FIGHT my parents to get on hrt and they still hate me. If you lack initiative you dont deserve to go on.

try in your next life but make sure youll get different genes sweatie

what? I got on HRT as soon as I could make my own medical decisions, my parents wouldn't let me no matter how much I begged or tried to kill myself, they didn't care.

also before you say i should've DIYed, my parents ran my bank account and took my money. I couldn't DIY

Wish all love and prosperity Eben the bitter angry OP

What kind of empathy are you looking for?

Not a passoid, but can I kms too?

I DIYed for a year before I officially got into parent sponsored hrt. Idc if your parents looked at your bank account and idc about your life. Tell me where youre from so you can try killing me cunt.

trying to understand how it feels to try your best and never pass, not looking down on us. It's the worst when a passoid comes in with the "just put in effort" cope when you've been working your ass off for years.
they literally stole my money as soon as I got it and moved it to their account

I will keep this in mind. Thanks for honest response

Then you shouldve just killed yourself I know i would have.

thank you too user, it's nice when people actually try to get it. i think also something important is if your friend is venting about not passing please don't tell her she passes to make her feel better, just listen and be understanding of how she's feeling at that moment.