Do you have any conservative friends or acquaintances, irl or online? What are their takes on trannyism?

Do you have any conservative friends or acquaintances, irl or online? What are their takes on trannyism?

Attached: average conservative.jpg (1107x675, 281.08K)

respectfully, I don't see how anyone can be friends with a conservative. maybe a moderate conservative/center-right person could be ok in some cases, but anyone who's remotely like picrel is not someone you should ever be friends with

I’m a conservative tranny, and I have conservative friends. My Republican grandparents love me. My best friend is an orthodox Christian.

Their take is usually something like… there seem to be too many trannies, we shouldn’t be educating people about it (if a trans person is legit, the squeaky wheel gets the oil), only straight trannies are valid, etc.

My gf's parents are likely Trump voters with Reagan stickers around the house, but also are understanding of her transition. I don't know explicitly what their stance is on trannyism, but they at least gender her correctly and are on board with HRT/surgical procedures she is interested in.

what the fuck is this person saying

Every one if them jokes about trannies in general but are fine with the few of us in real life. Its as if I exist outside of the spectrum and am a normal person versus the crazy lgbt shit we see and joke about so I take no offense.

that won't protect your HRT from being banned by them lol

>Its as if I exist outside of the spectrum and am a normal person versus the crazy lgbt shit we see and joke about so I take no offense.
this is often how black people feel and are treated around racists

and jews around antisemites (sometimes even neo-nazis)

their irrational, hypocritical, cognitively dissonant behavior is not a sign to you that you're special but a sign that they are retarded terrible people who you should avoid if at all possible

average right libertarian

Attached: Screenshot_20220729-134708_Chrome.jpg (1080x1429, 477.2K)

Libertarians are even more delusional than we are.

this thread better stay up for a few hours because my conservative friends are weird as hell lol
i’ve mentioned them before but i enjoy bringing it up because it’s funny

forgot to mention im at work but my breaks about to end so i gotta wait until i get home

my friends like me but hate all others tranners and post troonjak suicide pics all the time to each other

>similar to 'gangsta rap'

Attached: 1653941881391.png (860x900, 262.94K)

>I’m a conservative tranny
Malebrain moment.

is that even a thing anymore

Attached: 1659063817190115.jpg (693x794, 152.81K)

Me when strawman

Conservative tranny checking in.

The long short is, politics don't revolve around my gender issues, and it isn't a single issue vote for me. I don't agree with most left-wing policies and being trans isn't enough for me to ignore that.

lol I get it from overseas anyway keep up with the times

I hate their cognitive dissonance

same, it's so weird to me that gays just see themselves as ideologies instead of multi-faceted people.

ok i've mentioned this before but nearly everyone in my irl friend group is conservative to a degree, and they all joke about and make fun of trannies and talk shit on trannies pretty often. but what's funny is that for years there's been this running joke that i'm gonna troon out one day. what they don't know is i'm 3 months on E now so ig they were right all along.
it's funny because one moment they'll be saying that they're all men in dresses and freaks who should kill themselves and shit, but then the next moment they're saying i'd make a cute tranny wife and keep asking me when i'm starting hormones and then everybody starts laughing. doesn't help when i get upset with them because then it's all "uh oh woman moment! she's so cute when she's mad ha ha"
in fact the other day they started calling me a "supple little tranny" like seriously what kinda guys just say shit like that to their friend lol. odds are i'll be "one of the good ones" but if i end up having to explain to them what boymoding is, they're gonna have a field day with me dude.
i could go on and on about the details but that's the gist of it.

Attached: anime-anxiety.gif (498x483, 828.84K)

I never asked but my sister is I think a moderate conservative, I remember her making fun of Caitlyn Jenner with transphobic jokes with her friends but I also remember her teaching her son it's important to not misgender people including nonbinary people. So I guess its a behind closed doors transphobia.

Pretty much all of my friends are transphobic conservative types. As much as lgbt-types shit on you for it, it really is true that a lot of prejudice is applied to abstract groups as a whole. They dislike trannies for being ugly, annoying, weird, policing their language, etc. If you don't do that (and are pretty and a normal woman), they genuinely do see you as "one of the good ones".

Go ahead and call me cringe or that I'm coping, but it's true lmao. My bf hates trannies and calls most of them faggots, but loves me and says that I'm a real woman (I'm post-op). Do I think that's right of him? No, not really, but oh well

I cannot in good conscience and in good self-preservation instincts. Vote for a party whose official stance is that I am a "lifestyle"

it doesnt matter how much one of them likes or respects a specific "good" tranny, they'd still vote for making them illegal of they had the chance because of the "bad ones". you can never be good enough to override that goal of theirs

I don't think that my bf is going to jump at the chance to make my hormone treatment or legal registration as female illegal lmao