/ftmg/ lana stans general

Q: what's your favorite lana album? don't be shy, girls!

>>Resources:
>pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>>Tagmap:
>tagmap.io/tag/ftmg

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 9.41K)

Titties

Attached: CE0E5499-757A-400D-89CB-C3973770171F.jpg (750x424, 196.85K)

Kalvin, get off Any Forums and go find some teenagers on TikTok to make fun of.

Fuck off, I’m going to become a lawyer. I can do whatever I want. I will sue you for excluding me, tucute.

need to see an Ace Attorney style duel between Kalvin and Terje's dad over Terje's sexual harassment (cyber)

what if kalvin marries terje

Klamvin oystah made this thread

Why are ‘lesbians’ always like this?

Attached: 825D377E-256C-42D3-B6CC-49CFC5C4D826.jpg (750x1124, 575.01K)

How are reppers so obtuse

Those are just regular feelings cis women have

Attached: 06E6AF7E-55DA-4F2E-910A-476C6F8AC24F.jpg (750x948, 216.46K)

Idk about making this a repper thing.
Would you be gay or straight if you were born the opposite sex always makes for an entertaining question when getting shitfaced with friends.

It is meant to be. They will be a seahorse dad power couple to strong BLACK children.

Nfr forsuree

>BPD
Kek

>"I often wish I was born as a man, I think about what life would've been like had I been born a man a lot. It's just this terrible, nagging sensation that I've had my entire life, like I was born in the wrong body or something. I'm not trans though haha I just want a completely male body and to live as the opposite sex"
>Hmm yes regular cisgender female behaviour

Likely she's not a dyke. She just hates the confines of a heterosexual relationships. Might not even be a pooner

>confines of a heterosexual relationships
those are self-imposed

Consider how deeply ingrained in society they are though. It's hard to escape

Ok but you realise that it is not in fact, cis female behaviour to wish you were a different gender because of it?

I'm saying that the thoughts are possibly being mistranslated and coming out as wishing to be another gender

mozart do you like takarazuka or just ryoko ikeda