This is what "rational objective logical serious political people" actually believe

this is what "rational objective logical serious political people" actually believe

Attached: FYxhjV1WYAEY44-.jpg (1080x795, 130.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dJbBzgLnwmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"erasure of women" is the only part that is wrong

>y'all

its not really wrong when you think about it.
Biology and science matters

why do you think trannies dont believe in science or biology why do you think we're taking hormones

Fuck yeah

Forced bisexuality for everyone sounds awesome

By bisexual he means attraction to both sexes, which is what is being asked of people when they are said to be wrong for discriminating against trannies.
By erasure of women he is referencing that mainstream people now claim to not know what a woman is, and that there no objective criteria to determine if someone is a woman within this paradigm.
The denial of biological reality is pretty much the entirety of the whole concept of transition and especially things like sex change and non-binary ideology.

>is pretty much the entirety of the whole concept of transition
If I was denying I am male and produce testosterone why would I be taking hormones to counteract that process
If I was denying reality and insisting I am biofemale I wouldn't be taking HRT
How is transitioning denying biology?

Then why do you call yourself biologically female just cause you take female hormones

It tries to change what is real and replace it with what is fake and gay. It doesn't actually change people's biological function in terms of reproduction and calling a man a woman is wrong. The ideology/religion relies on the manipulation of language.

>mandatory bisexuality
isn't that practically what you're trying to achieve when you call straight men transphobic when they dont want to date trannies?

They convince themselves the men who are fucking their asses are heterosexual because if the guy fucking them is gay that means the tranny is a man and they can't be a man because that's transphobic so reality must adjust and a male cumming inside another male's ass has to not be gay now, but only if the tranny feels like it. But then what if they go back to "identifying as" a guy? Then the guy has to be bi I guess.

>Then why do you call yourself biologically female
Quote me then
And how are you defining "biologically female" in the first place? Reproduction or chromosomes or gonads or genitals? Hormones are a primary sex trait too btw
And what aspect am I DENYING of my biology by taking hormones? How does taking HRT = "ignoring reality"?
Doesn't taking hormones mean I'M EXPLICITLY VERY AWARE of my biological maleness? If I was "ignoring reality" then I wouldn't be taking hormones or transitioning.

>It tries to change what is real and replace it with what is fake and gay.
How is medicine fake and gay?
>It doesn't actually change people's biological function in terms of reproduction
I thought it made me sterile lmao
>and calling a man a woman is wrong.
This is about taking hormones, not about words. Am I denying BIOLOGY or LANGUAGE/SEMANTICS?
And I don't call myself a women, everybody else in public does. So go complain to them.
>The ideology/religion relies on the manipulation of language.
What religion is that and who founded it? And again I thought it was about denying "REALITY" not words.

This "trannies deny reality" is a line you got from a propaganda source you never actually thought about for even a second before spouting it again. Regurgitating "REALITY SCIENCE LANGUAGE RELIGION IDEOLOGY LOGIC TRUTH BIOLOGY" over and over like madlibs doesn't create an actual argument. You aren't "denying reality and biology" by taking Tylenol for a headache - it means you acknowledge the headache and take medicine for it. it's that simple. Everything else you guys say are false quotes or putting words in my mouth.

>when you call
When who calls? Quote me.

You WILL eat the bugs.
You WILL live in a pod.
You WILL be bisexual.
You WILL own nothing.

Medicine is fake and gay in that it allows for harmful mutations to be passed on because of an artificial "domesticated man" ecology that just keeps getting easier and thus more dysgenic, because the medical industry is deceitful, and because the ingredients are probably artificial. And they promote LGBT and seek to exploit it.
Yeah it doesn't make you female it makes you sterile. You'll never be a woman except in the way that you redefine it to include "women" who are men.
They wouldn't call you a woman if you weren't deceiving them and they weren't bullied into being pro-trans.
I refer to lgbt/wokeism as a religion because it has become a sort of anti-paganism, an anti-fertility religion with a whole year of holy days.

You seem really confused user, are you ok?

No I'm in the kali yuga and it's uncomfortable.

>Medicine is fake and gay
hope you enjoy dying of heart cancer at age 43 user

a podcaster telling you about muh kali yuga because "UH BAD TIMES LOL" 6 years ago doesn't make it a real thing user. can you show me the "scientific biological truth" that kali yuga exists but bioidentical estradiol is evil and "dysgenic"? how often do you think about slitting your wrists because your groyper meme thats half a decade outdated only got 2 likes on your 15th burner twitter account after nobody rted your last "help me find my frens" begging post?

>They wouldn't call you a woman if you weren't deceiving them and they weren't bullied into being pro-trans.
What can I do to not deceive them user? I typically go out in khakis and a v neck, do I need to start wearing he/him pronoun pins?

Ok, well I can take you to the bar instead if you want. I'll get you a beer and we can talk about it ok?

Ok
You can just hear what was written in Aryan scriptures about the kali yuga and compare it to what is going on.
youtu.be/dJbBzgLnwmY
Ask your therapist/pastor. I dont know you.
No thank you.

>Ask your therapist/pastor. I dont know you.
They seem to be cool with what I'm doing now, but guys still treat me as a woman.
>No thank you.
Ok, enjoy your kali yuga or whatever

Maybe you shouldn't take an obvious strawman seriously user.
I know pretending to be retarded is fun and all but he's an armchair commie, why are you taking anything he says at face value. Just browsing Twitter for 5 minutes will tell you trannies that believe that get ratio'd and it's fucking bad even as far as strawmans go.

Attached: 1658360375909995.gif (498x278, 1.39M)

>what was written in Aryan scriptures about the kali yuga
That doesn't sound like Biological Objective Reality Science to me, user. It sounds like religion!

>When who calls? Quote me.
I don't mean you specifically. I meant trans people as a group. It seems to be the norm to call others transphobic if they don't want to fuck trans people. Sorry, I didn't know you were autistic enough to need a full explanation.

HRT cannot make you grow a womb and ovaries

everyone has Tests and Estrogen in them

I don't care what takes get upcummies on Twitter.

>That doesn't sound like Biological Objective Reality Science to me, user. It sounds like religion!
You've clearly not read enough Jordan Peterson, don't you know that bible stories are in our DNA?

trannies delusionally claiming they a woman cause they feel like it is also very religious tier

>I meant trans people as a group
Can tourists please realize that we don't believe the same shit as the retards on twitter and reddit? The only reason I hang out here is there's basically non of that type of tranny.

how can you all retarded fags be this retarded and fag
kys faggot