Is it fetishistic to be into boymoders?

its not like im into femboys or anything. its not abt dick. its just that so many of them are so miserable (no offense lol) like maybe at the worst point in their lives. they might have no one except me. i want to comfort one and tell her beautiful she is, i want to dress her up, put makeup on her, take her shopping. i want to make her feel womanly and beautiful. i want to keep her going until she genuinely feels good about herself. i want to bring her out of her darkest moments. to be blunt i feel like you girls are some of the most suicidal pained people (again im sorry no offense) and that draws me in. if thats weird i wont act on this, just lmk. and if anyones interested lmk

Attached: 383D8736-AD1F-4EB8-8942-8020D3AAF0B5.jpg (1280x1043, 86.9K)

i'm sure some people will say you have broken bird syndrome but ngl i hope i find a guy that sees me that way and helps me out, no matter how reluctant i'll try to be

God I wish I could have thisbine day

I always thought broken bird syndrome came from lack of self confidence. Like in your head Somebody could only love you improve there lives so you go for people eith exceptionally shitty lives so the contrast from before to now is bigger and they love you "more"

if it is misery you are looking for boy oh boy am i just the person for you

discord? lol

low key joking but
asl? lol

lol whats your discord lets talk

20, M, NY hbu :)

23, boymoder, texas :\
man everybody is always younger than me i hate being an ugly lateshit

i bet youre pretty, genuinely. a lot of times people are more critical of themselves than anyone else. and 23 isnt that late. there are ppl who go through puberty into their 20's.

yeah maybe you're right. either way we're super far away but i hope you find your boymoder gf one day user, help her learn to be herself for me ok

I have this same attraction but I also want to pin their legs down and violently jackhammer thrust as fast as I can in and out of their boipussy as they moan and scream

I just think boymoders are cool and have good taste and they're pretty even though they try to hide it.

thanks user i hope so too. i hope you find someone who loves you and does the same

me too, user
me too

Attached: ok.png (372x231, 155.81K)

You'll probably prefer someone else user I am an eldritch horror and I'm not sure if I ever even want to girl mode outside the comfort of my own home(and I still only do that like 10% of the time)

nah i'd love to talk to you and i bet youre a lot prettier than you think

nta but im in nyc and tempted since im a miserable and lonely and desperate boymoder but i recently stopped talking to most of my my friends and the last friend i had i told i couldnt talk to her anymore because im meant to be alone and i think im probably going to kill myself soon and i think it would be easier if they didnt know what happened idk i dont want them to worry. idk why i typed this up idk sorry for wasting space on the thread

Attached: 1575331963419.png (480x640, 77.53K)

socialize bro

amogussy#2593

what's i like in nyc anyway?
i hear a lot of romanticized shit about it but i also hear it's a total shithole
when i was a kid i really wanted to move there (thank you spider-man 2), but not really anymore. still that place seems interesting. still, wanna get out of white conservative suburbia sometimes, not a lotta lgbt stuff goes on down here

Newfag, what does boymoder mean?

Please, I'm nearly 30 and haven't even been transitioning for a year. I doubt OP would want an old hag like me, ara ara

im more upstate but i visit nyc everynow and then. whats your discord maybe we could talk more there?

*what's it like
i don't proofread
lurk moar
jk i'll tell you. it's a transwoman who presents as male while she medically transitions. boymoders are often memed about because sometimes they just look like girls dressed in men's clothing. but only sometimes. i look like a guy in men's clothing lol
yeah you're right desu, grass is always greener ig

age gaps dont bother me lol. if u want to talk more send me ur discord :)

rats and cock roaches everywhere, people make fun of you and grab you on the street for looking visibly trans or queer, homeless people and crackheads everywhere, everything is extremely expensive, terrible parking and traffic if you are a driver, bagels are nice.
i have tried i dont have any issues socializing people like me a lot for some reason but nothing makes me feel happy or okay and at first i was considering detransition since i felt hopeless and like a joke but i think i should just kill myself and spare my family any further humiliation and at least make things easier.
i would like to but i cant. i already got close to someone on here and had to end it because i knew i was just going to hurt her i have to stop talking to people but i hope you find a more deserving boymoder and make her happy

Attached: 1575282266006.jpg (960x943, 143.29K)

>bagels are nice
that settles it, i'm moving next month