Do you have piercings?

do you have piercings?

Attached: 1659058604624080.jpg (1080x1262, 212.4K)

does ear piercing counts?
i also want nipple piercing but afraid that it may make sex uncomfortable

Attached: np.jpg (600x600, 45.78K)

I want to get a septum piercing but I have too bad allergies mwm

only in my ears but ill be getting nipple piercings, maybe a navel one too. probably more ear ones too.

why does his face remind me of sam hyde

I have snakebites cause im cool, and a few ear piercings
I wanna get a navel piercing next

Attached: Snapchat-356197306.jpg (774x774, 104.58K)

I've gotten my ears and septum pierced. I don't wear any piercings in them though. The septum was nice for like a year but I cry way too much and it ALWAYS gets super dirty

do you have long hair and are skinny? show body user

Nose and ears. Will eventually get my naval pierced

yes. earlobes, two nostril, a septum, and a nip

i kinda want bellybutton piercing but its a slippery slope

Attached: 1.jpg (968x1400, 343.6K)

No and I won't have. I can't overcome being told over and over again how men can't have piercings

Dont wanna do that but my hairs just above my shoulders and I'm skinny
Do you live in Mississippi or something lots of guys have piercings. Just say you're punk and nobody will question piercings or nail polish lol

No. I live in Northern Europe and I'm a tranny

ears ofc but nothing else
t. mtf

Where can I get that outfit?

I want to get my ears pierced, I've thought about also getting my nose pierced too but not too sure about it

No. I'm ugly and thus it wouldn't look good

Attached: neco-arc-chaos-32236.jpg (240x360, 9.67K)

Currently only ears and navel. I also had microdermals in my tummy in the past, but I had to take them out, they look good, but they aren't practical at all.
t. 33yo male

Attached: 20220509_040953.jpg (699x932, 415.9K)

An industrial, nostril, and both my lobes are stretched to 6mm (trying to make it to 00g or 0g, and ideally in the future I have three stretched piercings in my lobes on each side).
Thinking of getting septum, defininitely going to get my daith and maybe another cartilage done to balance out the ear with no industrial

i've had tons, but now i've only got 1 in each lobe plus 1 nostril and 1 labret. might do my septum at some point, that's one thing i never had

I am happy that someone ugly realizes that getting piercings or tats won't magically make them look better. I wish you well but when I see some uggo or a fatty or an uggofatty with that shit thinking it's like makeup I just feel sorry for them. I respect your self-awareness.

>do you have piercings?
Tongue, septum, nips, clit, ears
Considering another facial

>microdermals
But clothes, towels, sheets, etc would often get caught on them... Eventually, one was ripped out, so after that I removed the rest.

Attached: IMG_7213.jpg (405x720, 114.46K)

I have a few, yeah.
Ears (both lobes, left upper lobe and industrial, right double helix), right eyebrow, left nostril, lip (labret), nipples, navel, and I'm getting a guiche in a few weeks~
I've been thinking of getting another lip one and going for cyber bites or something but I dunno.

Attached: 8731109e476c6e77dab26e1ea5517606.jpg (500x282, 14.43K)