Mtfg

>The ghost of speaks to you, of the past and of the future. One word ruptures in your consciousness;
>Desolation
>In this moment you realize you are speaking to yourself.
>Do you understand?

Attached: 1659045001954244.jpg (640x640, 76.77K)

kill bdd passoid humblebraggers

tfw manmoder

cant tel if peopel unironically think im pretty or theyre making fun of me anymore

Attached: 1599434432394.jpg (736x1079, 76.76K)

based

Attached: 318FC139-C371-44FD-B151-F8718774375F.jpg (600x654, 76.84K)

lmfao

bruh
what the actual fuck happened to the Geneva conventions
just saw the castration vid on my feed

u pass lol, u just don't seem to be trying at all

this is why you deserve rape tbqh desu

fellow hons when did u realize it was hopeless? what stops u from sui ?

Attached: E8C2A4D9-ADE3-42F1-AD78-C5C0B138BAFF.jpg (720x1280, 139.31K)

kinda trying to figure out which surgeon to go to for FFS. is it true that facialteam bogs people?

We'd be bumping spurs in instant

not all of them
just the ones i don't like

i just heard someone getting shot outside

Guys, why does pol hate u? I came from pol and I actually kind of think u guys r cool. wtf.

what kind of dumbass thinks anyone follows that?
it's the geneva pleasantry at this point, and there's an effort to repeal it

go to keojampa the rest all bog u

Really really suicidal due to this thread and my nose. And my ex partner wont talk to me on discord. Am sad and crying and suicidal and worried/scared. Can i fix ugliness and nose??? Can look female? So worried!!!!!!

No one will ever love me, no matter how much I try. I feel like I'm about to break and don't know what to do.

kat got bogged i heard

She got bogged hard, but she's honest about it. It would be worse if she was in denial.

yeah true

emily, quite sad about the sick lion cub that could not survuve

war crimes are just ways to kill the losers who surrender.
thank you... i will try harder im sorry.
i deserve worse than rape but that and torture is a start.
yes its very true everyone has bogged someone
what does that mean? is that like a reference to riding or something?
because pol hates an imaginary friend in their head that they call "the trannies" not real people, when you interact with people its different and thats why identity politics is so dangerous.

Attached: 1605813387342.png (360x423, 281.31K)

Oh man

idc about trans ppl just existing. they seem to just get angry at a very loud but small minority. They shouldnt be bothered with what consenting adults want to do with their bodies.

Attached: mora.jpg (728x436, 58.37K)

yeah i know it's not actually followed but i wonder what idiocy got it into the mainstream
i wonder if the castrators dox is correct though because if it isn't someone's life is very very over
especially since the possibly false information spread like wild fire and the only real identifying thing is apparently is just that the guy is visibly Kalmyk and a couple of outfit details

sus

you will live to see horrible things far beyond that video

Im so sorry, i forgot about that. Google the salmon migration one instead. That one is betetr, the one i mentioned the other day abt bears
help about nose>??? Can i fix it?? Crying/upset!

its because they move goalposts and say we are grooming children into having dysphoria, sexually assaulting cis women and kids, and other lies to stir people up and make them angry so they don't ever learn the truth about what we go through.

Attached: 1614966417920.png (483x595, 210.75K)

i will never be happy until a handsome white man who hates my guts haterapes me and says i’m pretty