Ltcorbis btfos troons

does trans women having a female bstc make them have a paraphillia instead of proving they are trutrans? sources are from wikipedia

Attached: corbis btfo troons.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

uh, how old is she, for research purposes?

ftm repper if i ever saw one

swear we need loli girls to be mean to us and say YWNBAW

Attached: 1659039863420441s.jpg (250x250, 8.67K)

shes honestly me from the ages 14-17. kek

He'll be 18 in September

Ozzy is looking rough.

Attached: 1655599494943.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

she's so goddamn annoying

honestly this bitch gives me fucking brainworms. more malebrained then any other ftm ive ever seen. repressing is manly af. which i had that strength, but the dysphoria's fucked me up so much i cant fucking do this shit anymore

t. repping schizo pooner

wait why does everyone think corbis is a pooner lol is it the constant dressing up as a man or something

Attached: ltpooner.png (1076x496, 512.31K)

idk kek. but she has those vibes

why do people watch this crap. Why would you want to listen to some kid read wiki pages about something they know nothing about. it's just boring

Why is Ozzy Osbourne reading dumbass wikipedia articles to try and own the tranners

Bcs i am waiting till she is of age to dm her, and maybe if im a mega fan and kno all her videos shell let me hit it when she is of reasonable age

ok but for real like ive looked into the wikipedia articles and like the last wikipedia citation is from an article by kenneth zucker + anne lawrence but im also kinda like, its sort of a good point. if having a feminine bstc doesnt make pedophiles women, then what makes trans women women mentally? is it the inferior fronto-occipital fasciculus? is it a combination of stuff? how do i justify trans peoples existence when evidence like this exists tho cause its sorta hard to argue with this shit

can anyone even try to disprove wikipedia? like unironically the sources seem good and the bstc proves that even hsts youngshits are paraphillic, thus making hsts its own paraphillia similar to agp, not just gay males trying to fit in as women to get straggot daddy cock.

People who have sex dont think about this.

>biological correlation between transsexuality and paraphilias
pffft, I've never heard such rot

shes just gay or something desu

Attached: ani.jpg (500x707, 50.44K)

wouldn't this also mean cis women are da pedos too? if we're going full correlation = causation

what this should tell you is that women are inferior because they have similar brains to trannies and pedophiles. you have to be retarded not to understand this

Attached: 8BC12ED7-D7BB-45C3-854D-7CB856605103.jpg (1773x1773, 1.07M)