/bigen/ - Bisexual Gen

QOTT: Have you ever been arrested?
QOTT2: Why or why not?

Previously Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
More than the moon and the stars and a large shamrock shake
>Am I bi or pan if I'm into cis women and trans women, or cis men and trans men only?
NOPE.
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none.

Resource for Bisexuals:
biresource.org/

Attached: IMG-62.png (750x500, 438.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Bc8pqK9h
youtube.com/watch?v=-qz6-2FASlY&list=FL4kx2dnTZ51-Kej7zB6vpgw&index=3
vocaroo.com/1gbpvFFmS8PX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fed

thats a...bizarre qott
>QOTT:
nope

gonna repost this since new thread

>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT

Just a small reminder that in 2 hours we will choose the next 2 movies for movie night!
If you want you can also give your recommendation now by replying to this post, the movie will later participate in the poll

>what the hell is "movie night"
its a special night where bigen comes together to watch on HyperBeam two movies chosen by the community

>when will movie night take place?
I'm trying to see if a fixed day/time will work so its SATURDAY at 22 GMT

>where do we watch the movies?
i'll stream them on Hyperbeam, its a free streaming software with built-in chat. 10 minutes before starting time i'll share the link to the room, you won't need to download any external software; just click on the link,choose your username and you're set!

>i don't usually post on bigen/never took part in movie night, can i join?
of course, movie night is open to anyone, just remember to be civil and have fun!

fyi: this is the list of every movie we watched so far:
pastebin.com/Bc8pqK9h

And here is the list of movies that has been suggested so far:
Hot Fuzz (2007)
Blade II
shrek
The French Dispatch (2021)
A Silent Voice

Attached: 1648483323135.png (500x483, 136K)

conan the barbarian.

added!

>QOTT
yes
>QOTT2
yes for weed, no for weed, no for drunk driving cause i wasnt driving i just got knocked in the head by the bottle cause the driver crashed

me when
youtube.com/watch?v=-qz6-2FASlY&list=FL4kx2dnTZ51-Kej7zB6vpgw&index=3

bagina

bogus

>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT
>MOVIE NIGHT
MOVIE NIGHT

Tl;dr: every SATURDAY at 22 GMT we have movie night, if you want to candidate a movie reply to this post with the name of the movie, in an hour we will vote on which movies to watch

Good evening
if you don't know every weekend we here at bigen we have a movie night, where together we watch on stream two movies chosen by the community, we chat,relax,shitpost and most importantly have fun!

>how does it work?
If you want to candidate a movie for the night reply to this post with:

>A movie suggestion (it can be any movie you want:anime,horror,comedy,drama,anything)

so just reply to the post with the informations, then after an hour i will make a poll and you will be able to vote on the movies that you want to watch, the two movies with the most votes will be watched on stream

>what the hell is "movie night"
its a special night where bigen comes together to watch on HyperBeam two movies chosen by the community

>when will movie night take place?
I'm trying to see if a fixed day/time will work so its SATURDAY at 22 GMT

>where do we watch the movies?
i'll stream them on Hyperbeam, its a free streaming software with built-in chat. 10 minutes before starting time i'll share the link to the room, you won't need to download any external software; just click on the link,choose your username and you're set!

>i don't usually post on bigen/never took part in movie night, can i join?
of course, movie night is open to anyone, just remember to be civil and have fun!

if you have any questions please do ask, ill reply asap (oh and ofc every movie that has been suggested so far is already on the list)

fyi: this is the list of every movie we watched so far:
pastebin.com/Bc8pqK9h

and here is the list of every movie suggested thus far:

Hot Fuzz (2007)
Blade II
Shrek
The French Dispatch (2021)
A Silent Voice
Conan the barbarian

Attached: e768549aeceddad921166d21b944f78c.jpg (506x660, 13.64K)

Some people have called my voice cute?

What makes a voice cute?

>QOTT
No I've never really had dealings with the police

Hot Fuzz is such a good movie to watch when drunk so I'm totally gonna have some vodka if it gets picked.
Oh and I'd like to suggest The Life of Brian

Attached: 1447805458050.jpg (1280x720, 176.94K)

heyo sup curanes
and film added to the list

i'm on the killlist

How do you sound? I guess I'd describe a cute voice as being soft and femmy, people say I sound cute by hearing my own voice just grates on me

Hey WuMing, how's things with you today?
>and film added to the list
gracias

Attached: 1639959133808.jpg (326x326, 42.99K)

doing ok, just chilling; thankfully the temperatues have dropped so now its a fresh 23°C. wby?

It's hard to describe. I posted this a while back:

vocaroo.com/1gbpvFFmS8PX

you def have a very cute voice, its soft and warm plus you have a pretty accent

Ah 23°C sounds nice, its a fair bit cooler atm here as well though I think its gonna heat up again. I'm just killing time online before I have a Minestrone soup and try to sleep.

Yeah you sound cute, its hard for me to explain what makes a voice cute but I'd say yours is.

Attached: 1547521447089.jpg (617x600, 314.83K)

yea its honetly heavenly sleeping under the sheets again, so comfy
> I'm just killing time online before I have a Minestrone soup and try to sleep
sounds nice, haven't had minestrone in a while

>Have you ever been arrested?
Nope
>Why not
Hardly did any illegal things and calling the police isn't generally the first thing people do here.

Ah fuck I should probably go to bed, but I really want to vote.
Fuck it, only 45 more minutes, who cares.

Depends I'd say. I've talked to guys who are of the opinion that really high pitched voices ala LilyPichu (I think that's her name) are cute.
I'd say it also has to do with the WAY you say things, what parts of sentences and words you pronounce in what way and intensity.

Hey Curanes, I see you sleep schedule is as fucked as mine.

I'd guess it's because your voice is kind of warm and soothing if that makes sense? Like, it's not sort of harsh like most guys' voices, but sort of maternal?

Anyway, you're really good at reading/telling stories. If you ever end up having children or something like that, be sure to read lot's of stories to them.

Attached: SlightInsomnia.jpg (2047x2047, 246.64K)