What should be the cutoff age for early HRT?

What should be the cutoff age for early HRT?

Attached: ec636c71bc3d7683e6bae8b8b3b7daa87.webm (576x1024, 1.63M)

yesterday.

>"I am a transbian"
>"WHY WON'T GUYS DATE ME REEE"
Why are you like this? I am not even dunking on you or anything I am legitimately flabbergasted and I cannot wrap my head around this behaviour. It is like me having a break down because gay guys won't date me even though I am a straight guy.

Attached: 13464573754.jpg (995x876, 113.65K)

>What should be the cutoff age for early HRT?

1 year earlier than when I started

really though it depends on the person, 13 is obviously very early compared to most but if you've been in puberty for two years (especially if you have shit genetics) then it's very different from never hitting natural puberty at all

fuck are you talking about?
cutoff as in latest age you can go on it and still b a youngshit? around 14
this is true, some people without meds barely get puberty until like 13-14 and/or never really 'hit' puberty, basically being prepubescent for a large section of their life expectancy

21. and it will be, soon.

>fuck are you talking about?
The transwoman in the OP.
She has stated many a time she is a transbian and yet she still complains that men don't date her...I mean wtf?

Attached: 123434574357.png (806x1178, 679.79K)

she made a video screaming about being asked if she has a dick, fast forward a few years she has an OF now. she's just a retarded kid farming attention

this. my mother has a framed photo of me from when I was 13 and I look like a 20 something Daniel Craig.
For some people it's over super super early and imo it should be at the doctor's discretion as to how quickly you need it. some can afford to be on blockers for a year, others needed it a year ago.

21 thats when the brain fully develops rational thinking

I would have legit died lol. I mean I would have just DIYed to save myself but yeah.

the skull theory strikes again
holy shiet
hrt cannot affect bone shape

you need to go to psych ward for that

nah. I started at 15 and I'm still a hon even post-FFS, you think I would have survived starting at 21? would have killed myself around 19 realizing I missed my chance.

I'm waiting till I kill another person than I'm killing myself.

Why do i always get an allergic reaction to women mimicking male humor? Like they always do it in this weird husk of a way where its the original joke but with everything that made it good extracted
women r dumb

This webm is creepy and made me uncomfortable.

was there a downside to anything you said?

idk what this has to do with the thread but I could see why someone could maybe get defensive imagine if like some random straight dude was talking to a homo and he pulls out the generic responce " so like you want to fuck me " which people say a lot for some reason and then the gay dude responced " dude you are a woman , you look like a woman every girl you have ever dated is either gay or fucking lying about ever loving you , so stop trying to force every person atracted to men to have sex with you fucking rapist , if you want anyone to love you go fuck a dick or a straight man" the straight dude will probs get really offended

16 but not becouse of trans people but becouse endos are retarded

no person just saying late transitioning is useless which is true and
late shits should kill themselves
rip