The people who make fun of sophie and other trips are literally pics. Touch grass, go outside, stop repping...

The people who make fun of sophie and other trips are literally pics. Touch grass, go outside, stop repping. You people are just as bad as the sick fucks over on kiwi farms. You're nialistic uncaring attitude of the world is only worsened by staying on a fucking image board all day. Get therapy, please. You're no better than the Any Forums tourist in terms of harassment. It's sickening. Why do you like trying to harass people to suicide? If you really hate the world so much that you want to cause chaos and ruin other peoples lives, then you should be the one to kill yourself. Save people with some semblance of optimism from having to exist on the same plant as you, you're a negative to the species.

Attached: kirb.jpg (500x500, 34.35K)

people who trip ot think about trips need to log off.

>Sophie finally called out for being
>insanely wealthy, spending 1k on weed a MONTH
>a terrible radical leftist
>hasan simp
>regular BPDemon posting
I used to be a fan but she lost me for many reasons. we need to excise this tumor

this

none of that really bothers me minus the last one. I don't necessarily dislike her (you don't choose to be born into a wealthy family; it's whatever) but she needs to post literally 5% as frequently as she currently does, when it comes to creating threads

thankyou

>spending 1k on weed a MONTH
Hahaha, oh my god

right?

That's just too much. Could have paid for someone elses ffs with all that weed money already

>>insanely wealthy, spending 1k on weed a MONTH
wait, wtf?

Sophie is AGP

She said her dad is a managing director(?) of a very large investment firm. She’s not like mega-rich, just has a cushy life.

IT IS OBSCENE

How tf? I spend abt 75$ a month on weed and i smoke every day

ayy lmao

IMAGINE HOW MUCH WEED YOU COULD ACTUALLY BUY WITH 10k

she said she was going through 3 ounces a month of good weed

this whalehon could be buying us all FFS instead just smokes muh “good weed” so she can get hungry and binge eat even more?

>Sophie is AGP
She's strictly androphillic so probably not.

are you sure about that?

How does a person spend a grand on weed a month? Like I don’t care about the other stuff but that much on weed is insane