>on Twitter
>going through some old bookmarks
>see twitter femboy I used to watch back in 2019
>he's super feminine with a nice ass
>decide to check on him and see how's he doing
>he now has wicked facial hair
>a receding hairline
>a super masc face in general

At least his nude vids are faceless but damn...I knew femboys aged like shit but it's only been 3 years.

I know femboys aren't obligated to take HRT but its kinda sad knowing they'll get more masc and wonder why they don't look as feminine anymore.

Attached: Twink_old.jpg (640x1052, 162.09K)

i used to look like the one in the bottom panel when i was younger but now i'm a tranny :(

Just cut your hair and you'll look like that again.

>pooners almost always look kinda fem excluding beards/balding
is the solution to avoid Twink death to temporarily take AAs during puberty (to stunt t influenced bone growth) then hop on fin with no AAs (to prevent balding)

Yea, you expect people to be 18yr old twinks forever? Y’all are weirdos trying to keep this fem look forever. Now I understand why my trans friends says she can’t see herself living past 40, bc she’ll grow old and become and old woman.

The solution is just hrt.

> be me
> wish i had the femboy body type but with a huge butt
> cry myself to sleep cause iwn

Same getting cursed with the dream genetics of a normie but being a repressor is agony.

Can I take hrt as a femboy? I've been getting late puberty things like chest hair recently which is really grossing me out. But I'm not trans so I know it would just be delaying the inevitable and I would eventually have to stop hrt. Bf says he likes the way I look but I know he's really into more femme types and I don't want to be a masculine guy anyway. I love him and we're sorta planning the rest of our lives together but it sucks knowing eventually I'll just be an ugly man and I'm worried he'll lose interest. Kinda conflicted :(

Attached: IMG_20220717_083941_058.jpg (1188x1280, 248.92K)

I'm a femboy and I keep trying HRT but it keeps nuking my dick (yes I use T gel and masturbate daily) and I really hate it and stop every time. I think I'd rather age like an ugly man than deal with that. I prefer sexual function and sexual pleasure over my body looking a particular way. (I don't want things in my butt and I only have sex with girls, fyi.)

I'm in my 30s and still look 19, so yeah

when did you start HRT?

I will start hrt tommorow
t. 18yo twink

good luck

Look, don't go nuclear when you can use a firearm. Just get laser for the chest hair, only take hrt if you wanna look like a tranny.

nah, HRT extends your femboyness and your youth. it offers way more than the other stuff can offer

but it's only worth it if you don't care about your penis and are fine with your brain becoming feminized. also tits (or cutting them off later)

>your brain becoming feminized
In what way? Is it really that bad?

Thanks

>I know femboys aren't obligated to take HRT
it's not that they are not obligated, femboy don't take hrt at all
you just like andro tranner

> temporarily take AAs during puberty
no, you need a sex hormone to fuse the growth plates and end puberty. lack of this is why ppl on blockers too late into their teens are really tall and lanky

>Can I take hrt as a femboy?
Yes holy shit. Why do femboys still think they can't in this year?

Attached: 20220705_022453.jpg (1536x2048, 500.65K)