Just want men to like me and to be popular with men

>just want men to like me and to be popular with men
>feel like I can't be popular with men if I'm a little faggy boy
>take estrogen as a cope and try my best to appeal to them as much as possible
I just want to be showered with male affection.

Attached: 1656209095565.jpg (1440x1080, 187.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/19fRC3z1jfpK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

voca.ro/19fRC3z1jfpK

don’t take estrogen if you don’t need it
you sound like a pure femboy and trust me there’s a huge ocean needing that type of fish sweetie

I took estrogen when I didn't need it (cishet guy) and it really started fucking with my mind

but I keep going on and off of it. I told myself I'd stop forever but I kind of want to take it again tonight. but I know it's just going to fuck me up eventually

Lmao you act like estrogen is this addictive substance like heroin
You either get reverse dysphoria or you don’t user

Legit my favorite kind of tranny, the faggy boy who did it just to attract me. Very flattering.

Attached: BwaA8cXIAAEZ0kN.jpg (600x387, 44.81K)

I have two competing phenomena: reverse dysphoria and forward "dysFOMOria". going off induces the latter, and going on induces the former, if that makes sense

You should Bidenmode user, mtftm

it simple user
do you want to be a woman for YOU or to get men to notice you?
if the answer is anything but the first with no hesitation, you don’t need them. it’s pure cope for you and you need to go to a therapist to find ways to battle it

>do you want to be a woman for YOU or to get men to notice you?
Basically neither lol. My brain is complicated. It's very hard to explain. I don't necessarily want anyone to notice me, but I wouldn't turn it down I suppose. And I don't want to be a woman in a social sense. But I think it would be more optimal for me to have an even more feminine body, if that makes sense.

Right? And none of the "we wuz real woman" kind of schizophrenia.

no i get you, you want a feminine body without becoming female. i get that feel.
i mean in that case, if you want that and are okay with the permanent boobs and stuff, then go ahead and be you user. take dat estrogen, do some squats, and shake dat saltshaker

My problem is I've already been trying the estrogen on and off but I hate hate hate what it does to my sexuality, libido, and penis. T gel helps keep the size fine but it doesn't really do anything about the other stuff. Even the female orgasms I kind of liked a first but they started feeling kind of "wrong" later on and I started missing the male orgasm feeling.

But then when I go off again, I start seriously missing the skin changes and the potential fat changes. I don't know what I want.

Also my libido hasn't even really decreased much. It's hard to explain the difference, but I think I prefer male sexuality basically.

i dunno what to tell you, sounds like you need to discuss this with a therapist

A therapist would be less than useless for this, I absolutely guarantee you. A random person on this board would be far more helpful.

You just need a man to help you appreciate the female orgasm

I've never had anything in my butt and I don't want anything there. Also I'm not remotely attracted to men, unless they're cute femboys.

>>just want men to like me and to be popular with men
???

Sorry, I'm not OP, I'm

>i am a narcissist
Go see a shrink, retard.

>my brain is complicated
No it isnt, you are a Narcissist who thinks women get the attention you really crave.
The complicated part is you trying to convince yourself you are not mentally ill

I'm not OP and am not looking for attention. See:

Jesus, user went and took the whole damn thread for himself. Where the hell is OP?

I'm sorry

OP vanished but i don’t mind helping out an user with a similar problem

maybe if OP were less bitchmade their thread wouldn't have gotten stolen