PSA: Dont be retarded with HRT cuz of your age and dont "trial" HRT

>be me
>be retarded
>discover Im...a t-transwoman... in ny 30s
>despite having really good familial genetics that keeps us very young for a long time and no balding gene anywhere in my family, decide to panic and take HRT out of fear of aging
>was not ready. Still not ready to come out to family. Still havent fully accepted it. Still boymode and dont know how to apply makeup. Still have a male voice. Cannot fathom what my family will think. Havent started therapy yet. Barely accept my pronouns. Still not over the sociopolitical bullshit Ive been exposed to, formed my own opinion, nor can differentiate Marxist, radfem, or anarchist bullshit from more moderate ideas nor have I begun to understand if there is any reason Any Forums clings to the term AGP even when literallyjust describing cross-sex gender fantasies such that through both of these realizations I stop living in fear that I am being brainwashed or that Im alone in my thoughts.
>it has been a while now and I can tell my breasts are growing by now, although it is not obvious to others. They have formed buds and seem to be growing more rapidly than I expected.
>TFW I AM COMPLETELY UNPREPARED YET CANNOT BRING MYSELF TO STOP TAKING HRT
>I have no idea how to handle having breasts and bike everywhere.
>Im paying out of pocket for it cuz Im too afraid to speak to a doctor despite living in an informed consent state
>I have not taken any tests
Do not make my mistake... by patient. Dont fuck up like I did ;_;

I have found that once I started HRT, it has become hard to stop taking it because it makea me realize how good it isto feel female... yet in my situation, it might as wellbe a drug addiction cuz I do not know what to do.

Attached: 1658862375806892s.jpg (250x250, 5.18K)

AAAHHHH YES!!! A self proclaimed ree-taaad. Good show dumbass, good show

;_____;
fine....

Attached: anime girl pouting crying salty tsundere.jpg (720x405, 60.38K)

You can take it slow if you need to.
I think people our age have a lot more baggage to overcome, and I could have written this myself years ago when I started.
Buy a light sports bra to wear if you're biking or around if you want to smooth out nipples.
You should probably try to go to therapy though and begin things like beard removal and voice training. I wasted several years being too panicked about it and basically this "TFW I AM COMPLETELY UNPREPARED YET CANNOT BRING MYSELF TO STOP TAKING HRT"
The fact that you can't bring yourself to stop is a big neon sign that says this is your life and it's not gong away. The faster you accept yourself the faster you can begin living your life.

not reading all that, but next time dont troon out in ur fuckin 30s jfc

Please do informed consent. You will get weird cone tits if you diy. Nice trans tits are your American right.

>stutterposting in your 30's
jfc I hope this is bait

S-stop oppressing older stutter posters!
t. not op

The solution to literally all of your fucking problems is to stop being a baby and talk to your family/friends/doctor about what is going on.

>Still not over the sociopolitical bullshit Ive been exposed to, formed my own opinion, nor can differentiate Marxist, radfem, or anarchist bullshit from more moderate ideas nor have I begun to understand if there is any reason Any Forums clings to the term AGP even when literallyjust describing cross-sex gender fantasies such that through both of these realizations I stop living in fear that I am being brainwashed or that Im alone in my thoughts.
how can you be in your 30s and be this dumb

are most people on this site just like this. I was certain of my ideological views when I was 16, and am now in my 30s and they've only changed a little since then (kind of shifted from demsoc to socdem)

A-user...we invented stutter posting before you were even b-born..

Words words words words words.
Congrats or I'm sorry. Whatever.

>take it slow if you need to
I guess I can try and reduce my intake and/or do AA for just a month. Although the second one is harder than the first.
The first also isnt ideal, but yeah.

>this is your life now
I guess you are right...
Yes, I have developed weird habits online and I should really change them, honestly...
Your not understanding the problem, biw fucking whatever.
>weird cone tits if you diy
Huh? Why?

>biw
*but

I started at 38 and I look amazing now at 40.

I don't mean reduce your hrt I mean not coming out to people slow. Don't be stupid, you're in your 30s you can't just waste time

oh...
Yeah... I guess youre right.....

Attached: 169573-sad-tired-girl-anime.jpg (1920x1080, 184.86K)

No you don’t

Uhhhhhhh, Earth to user?

Yes, I do look amazing.

Attached: 3qjb02.jpg (914x914, 216.34K)

act ur age

No, you really don’t, but congrats on the honfidence, it must be nice

She has good skin, I think.
Ive seen this person before. I'm going to assume this person is ok with people commenting and conclude thia post woth that in mind.

As far as my concerns go, this person looks fine.

...and their confidence is relevant.

Actually, theres a number of reasons I like this post.