Mtfg

Attached: 6AB4FA03-05D4-466C-86B2-997111C9AB65.png (1125x936, 824.15K)

crying

SKUNKS
Were here

First for trans sex.

Yeah, thank you, I had a pretty good day, didn't get any sleep and was busy but it kept me distracted :3

wish i could join the skunks one day

when was the last time one of your parents said they love you?

Albert Einstein was a SKUNK

Talk to your girlfriend and mine Bianca

survived a day of boymoding in 90 degres in a black hoodie and undersized sports bra. looked especially manly today and kept getting called sir. i am very sad today because i found out the yangtze sturgeon was declared extinct in the wild and the yangtze paddlefish is totally extinct. very sad. in my dress trying to cool off now might take a cold showeer tho

Attached: 1556164665319.png (450x393, 90.16K)

wow shes literally me when i cant sleep due to my brother non stop playing vr and never shutting up ever into 5am

Am upset; worried need to kms since can't look female or fix face since lobatanon said so. I was gendered female today n stuff but im worried is just cause i have long hair. Also worried nose job will fail and deepen my voice.

I wore a binder, was too hot for anything else. Ladies were mirin' my manly physique

My mom sent a text yesterday when she heard I have 'vid. My mommy loves me.

laf you realize people gender cis women female because they have long hair and other feminine features right?? no one is checking genitals or chromosomes it’s all based on signifiers

they were trying to figure out if you were a man or woman

oh man im so sorry frem.
oh man binders hurt too bad you're too powerful for me but this undersized sports bra is basically a binder the straps left red marks n such. wish my boobsd were nice as urs frem i have no idea how you keep them under wraps

Attached: 1641018268743.jpg (750x750, 78.52K)

>is just cause i have long hair
give yourself a buzzcut and see how youre gendered. its the only way bro trust me

post your manly abs

stop calling me a man and posting triggering images or im telling ur mom on u

i just say oh man im not calling you a man when i say it its just an exclamation.

Attached: 1583992657412.png (1803x1120, 956.8K)

Nah they were lookin at my shirt which reads "hallelujah worthless fuckers" (its a song from a band I like) but also my binder makes me look like i have peccs
need a less tight binder then fren, mine is comfy
ok

Attached: belllyresize.jpg (1046x1319, 316.29K)

No i mean maybe theyre hugboxing

upset so worried due to lobatanon thing

i think ive lost some of me abs the past two weeks

is sab back on twitter i miss her cute face

mtfg's best sideboob

Attached: 1658972834304.jpg (661x881, 200.77K)

>need a less tight binder then fren, mine is comfy
i dont wanna waste the 10$ i spent on them. i didnt get them to bind it got them to go running and jump rope cause jumping was hurty.
whos are they? p. smol

Attached: 1575428844177.gif (498x498, 1.47M)

no sleep is bad
take care of yourself - it's important!
>tum
:3

we dont talk about outter tttt trips here chaser fren

If janny doesn't delete, then it's male boob. We'll solve this riddle.