Survey: 1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data: 1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets: 1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID: drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank: drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT: apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges: hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method: powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines: academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide): transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC: wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY: reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US): privatemdlabs.com/, labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland): medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only): bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden): werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail: letsgetchecked.com/- DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide: healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: 1658542834272851.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
unitedpharmacies-uk.md
unitedpharmacies.md
alldaychemist.com
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md
weborderpharmacy-uk.md
bg-pharmacy.com/en/
hrt.cafe
docs.google.com/document/d/1PYWaZaHazpbyOtGEWIq4krsVmqLxENIhFqJW4fBuXv8/view
transfemscience.org/articles/transfem-intro/#5α-reductase-inhibitors
transcare.ucsf.edu/guidelines/feminizing-hormone-therapy
transfemscience.org/articles/transfem-intro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx - Has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
unitedpharmacies-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md (US only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com - Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md (US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from India.
bg-pharmacy.com/en/ - Ships from Europe

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: 1658542892861147.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

An interesting anecdotal report of hormone therapy with bicalutamide 50 mg/day + cyproterone acetate 12.5 mg/day + raloxifene 60 mg/day in a formerly self-identified femboy can be found here: docs.google.com/document/d/1PYWaZaHazpbyOtGEWIq4krsVmqLxENIhFqJW4fBuXv8/view

Attached: 1658542988062577.png (3774x1567, 490.76K)

Lasofoxifene
Anyone have experience with this SERM? It's a 3rd gen one, which means it should in theory be better than raloxifene.

i just switched from spiro to fin is 1 mg pill a day a good dose that’s what my dr. has me on

1mg is a normal dose for fin, but it won't suppress androgens
you'd better be on a monotherapy dose of E

wym isn’t that the whole point of of an AA? i’m not taking the mono therapy pill btw so don’t bother trying

yes, 1mg of fina is a good dose, and will block about 70% of your DHT. take 1mg daily or 2.5mg (half a 5mg pill) every other day
taking 5mg instead won't be significantly more effective
transfemscience.org/articles/transfem-intro/#5α-reductase-inhibitors
>There are three subtypes of 5α-reductase. Dutasteride inhibits all three subtypes of 5α-reductase whereas finasteride only inhibits two of the subtypes. As a result of this, dutasteride is a more complete 5α-RI than finasteride. Dutasteride decreases DHT levels in the blood by up to 98% while finasteride can only decrease them by around 65 to 70%
dutasteride 0.5 mg daily decreases DHT by about 95%
by the way, i hope you are either still on another AA or doing monotherapy. you can't use a 5α-RI as your primary AA unless you're just trying to avoid baldness. 5α-RI don't block T at all, they actually raise it.

finasteride isn't an antiandrogen. It inhibits the conversion of dht from testosterone. It doesn't stop your body from making testosterone, it only stops dht.

you and your endo are both pretty ignorant
actually read this: transcare.ucsf.edu/guidelines/feminizing-hormone-therapy and this: transfemscience.org/articles/transfem-intro/

good luck getting your hands on a 3rd gen serm unless you're a medical doctor, research scientist, or biochemistry prof.

Chinese biochemical manufacturers sell it, the same ones that supply raw estrogen for esteogel DIYers. Dosage is only like 0.5mg so you don't need much.

can you get good syringes on amazon?
it's easy to find needles, the sterile syringes I see usually say "industrial use only". If they're sterile and individually packaged, they should be safe for injections right?

>hikki
>found somebody who can make the crypto payment for me
>try to send them money via paypal
>paypal declining the card
it's been a nice run, looks like I'm sol

uh
inhousepharmacy down for anyone else?

Reposting since I didn't get any replies last time:

I think I may have overactive adrenal glands that produce way more T than normal. I've been on high-dose injections for about a year now and my balls are toasted but I have had to take bicalutamide to block T produced in my adrenal glands/maybe someplace else. I've been getting some serious side effects from bica and am scared to use cypro due to the brain tumour thing. What other alternatives could I use? I've been looking into finasteride or dutasteride but am unsure if just blocking DHT will be enough since the adrenal glands can still produce normal T. I read somewhere that DHT is much stronger than T so I thought maybe just blocking that will be enough but am unsure.
Also I heard duta and fina can be hard on your liver but I forgot which one is less. I'd much prefer to go with the one that's easier on it.

Normal dose 8mg injection EV.
Got my EV from Otokonoko and it's in addition to the EV I already have.

So, fuck it, I took 12mg. (0.3ml instead of 0.2ml)

Why would you do that? 8mg is already a way too high dose for most people

Where can i order diyhrt from, i live in new south wales australia???

nobody has:

>free shipping
>usa
>paypal

wtf? where are these people who think finasteride is anything other than 5ARI from? stop conjuring reality

How long can I do oral estradiol before switching to injections? Im starting diy but want to wait to do injections until I go through a doctor because im scared of injecting myself