If trans is so natural why there's no transgendered dogs

If trans is so natural why there's no transgendered dogs

Attached: dnorris_300_2110815175758 (1).jpg (300x250, 29.01K)

so true bestie

sex gifs

no dog hrt

dogs don't have gender

We don't know if there aren't either, because they can't talk

For what it's worth, there are intersex dogs, tho

They can't explain symptoms in complex ways like humans can.

the actual answer is that gender is a social construct and dogs do not have social concepts

there are gay dogs, who do you know there aren't trans dogs?

so they just suffer?

I think they probably just behave more like the opposite sex. I don't there are animal transphobes, and probably get confused when mates don't want to do stuff to them like their prefered sex. I don't know if they even have complex enough brains to actually suffer the way we do.

The word 'gender' comes from 'generation'. You need a male and a female component for generation to happen.

Attached: etymology.png (1503x224, 30.57K)

Attached: IMG_20220728_023245.jpg (578x1179, 45.03K)

Nope. It comes from the same root as generation, generate, genitals, related to the latin gens.
It means family or grouping.
If fact both gender and genre come from the same french word.
Gender just means grouping based on sex.

But current discourse confuses gender with g. expression and roles and stereotypes

How would you know if a dog is trans?
We call them gay. How do we know they aren't actually trans?
Dogs don't really have sexual dymorphism or different behaviour, except during sex

How would you know if your dog was trans

English isn't a gendered language so native English speakers do not have an innate sense of gender leading to gender confusion

Attached: is-mayonnaise-a-gender-s-no-patrick-mayonnaise-is-not-19346027.png (500x500, 300.52K)

sentience is probably a prerequisite for gender dysphoria tbdesu

English has genders. She and he are genders.

Although you're right.
Grammatical genders never come up in English so people don't have to differentiate between gramm. g. and sexual gender like in other languages.
For instance in italy gender is genere sessuale, and there's genere musicale(music genre), literary, cinematographic, and so on.

In English you dropped the sexual qualifier, and you have different spellings for genre and gender even though they come from the same word and have the same meaning. Family, group, category.

And that's why people get confused.

Not really.
Imagine a female peacock with male peacock brain. It would probably get stressed out at being unable to perform a wheel.
An organism doesn't need to understand a stressor to suffer from it. Being unable to fulfill an instinct is going to cause stress in all animals.

Dogs are higher level kingdom than transgenders.

>female peacock
it's called a peahen user, the species is the peafowls

my landlord’s dog might be trans, he pees like a girl dog (sitting down) instead of normal boy (with one leg up).