Too many ftms and theyfabs

There's to many females identifying as trans these days. I'll never be taken seriously because of them all. Most of them make no effort to even transition? Or use weird neopronouns? And chose shitty names like Ayden. I just want to be an actual trans man, not a fucking pooner.
All my female friends identify as "transmasc" and use he/they. I respect pronouns and shit because I know what it's like to be misgendered, but it's unbelievable how many of them there are. They're making me seem ridiculous, and I have a constant need to prove that I'm "a real trans" or at the very least one of the "good transes". How many white teenage girls identify as transmasc? Why are there so many now? When I first came out I was the only one.

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-010756_Sketchbook.jpg (1080x1746, 132.98K)

God shut up if you were one of the real ones you wouldn't give a shit. Go back to r/truscum with the other retards.

hello newfag, you will soon see very few people on this board like ftms, even ""malebrained"" ones

Just stop caring about. Try to decent person, and work towards being transgender man You aspire ti become and people's respect will come. I would have never transitioned if I cared about cringe MtFs "destroying" my optics

This is so fucking retarded get this pooner shit out of here you fucking retard.

AFABs are literal bots, they are incapable of forming independent thought. They need to copy their surroundings to fit in at any cost. You’re not any different, you probably decided you’re ‘trans’ because you saw other tomboy girls doing it on social media and wanted to be special like them.

I've been trying. I came out during the height of the Truscum trend so I've had brainworms my whole transition.
I know the hatred I have for them is unjustified I just have no fucking clue how to get over it

back to r/truscum or possibly Tumblr with you autistic faggot! shoo!

xe/xir spotted

mtf repressor

Go back to truscum before I rape your clam with my 7 inch packerino.

You will never be taken seriously with that attitude

>hates white girls
>is one of the good ones
bitch, really?

Attached: 1658964591290617.jpg (387x475, 20.35K)

Yes lets all rape OP! She deserves it for being a pooner! She will learn that she is just as Rapeable her sisters in poon.

you whine like a woman.
Let me guess: you are about 75 lbs overweight, can’t grow a decent beard to save your life, spend way too much time on Reddit whining (often about male priv, mtfs, cisoids, or some permutation of the three), and you’re secretly afraid of black men so you thought you’d feel a little more at home on 4ch than you did on the søylib site. Am I getting anywhere here? You’re also afraid of cis men which is why you’re on here and not trying to improve yourself on Any Forums so you don’t look like an extra ugly fat dyke. Go the fuck back, you’re not strong enough to be here.

Attached: 40C2B612-3004-4415-ABE5-06C92CAAC62C.jpg (358x464, 42.96K)

Well, OP? Is hitting any marks?
How does that make you feel?

Attached: 9B8101F0-00F0-4E0C-8D96-5082D7079F6E.gif (118x118, 7.05K)

How can I teach my tiny pooner to breakdance like that?

I think they should get phallo and keep their hairy tits, that's the superior afab enbie form.
>I'll never be taken seriously because of them all.
I don't get it user, don't you want to get stealth? most normies won't think of you as different from tiktok doods if they find out you're trans, even if you're as trutrans as possible
>"w-what? are you trans? I see, sorry for peeing in front of you the other day miss"

Attached: 15344.jpg (1200x630, 70.69K)

give him microdose T shots whenever he does a good job.

Attached: 6053FF08-B934-4EAA-9F5D-4C66CFB485D0.jpg (1117x863, 114.48K)

>shitty names like ayden
Rood dood

You pooners are all the same.

Attached: kx52f2n4q2791.png (640x360, 118.69K)

tbdesu if you're pre-t or non-passing people probably think you're the same thing as a they/he transmasc who wears skirts and refuses to bind. don't worry about what they think, go to the gym, dress like a straight dude, and make male friends. trying too hard to be masculine makes you look like a woman, take on a masculine role and submerge yourself in masculine activities and you'll slowly begin to give off normal male vibes. you got this dood, pay no mind to the trenders and gayydens