If you see this human slime in any tranny discords or whatever, banhammer, please

If you see this human slime in any tranny discords or whatever, banhammer, please.
imgur.com/a/TaUYe8d
imgur.com/a/g9nLOaM

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-174517_Discord.jpg (720x332, 29.53K)

>discord drama bread
perish

I generally think exposing pedos is a good thing.

This shithead groomed Taylor, poor lass.
Fucking slimeball needs to be lined up against the wall and shot

Attached: C74CC68B-A922-4FF8-9997-8378823668C5.jpg (828x1110, 282.81K)

>16 y.o
>pedo

kek, Americans

>helo babygril pls send vagen?
>OMG I WAS GROOMED

that being said that guy's an absolute creep lol

I don't think there's a non pedo interpretation to be had of the "forbidden fruit" thing.

>16
>pedo
The internet was a mistake.
Pedophilia has a meaning. You can’t just say anything creepy or inappropriate is pedophilia. Well, you can and are, but that is why you seem retarded.

You can’t just defend grown adults going after children. Well, you can and are, but that is why you seem like a pedo.

i've met plenty of people who say shit like this and worse, honestly this dude isn't really that alarming unfortunately

you must be 18 to post here

did he got any nudes from her? asking for a friend btw

Well by your definition, pedophilia just means whatever you dislike, and if that is the working definition for this thread, I accept being one.

this thread is so ridiculously twitterbrained it makes me want to 41% just for the sake of what /tttt/ has become. if you're seriously insisting this shit is pedophilia please get off Any Forums

It's just embarrassing on your part.

Attached: download (9).jpg (232x217, 11.21K)

it's a sign of the repressors getting on hormones. the malebrain hivemind is being feminized.

pedo

Is it even malebrained? It just seems low IQ zoomerbrained.

let's take a break from the discussion for a sec dear user.

when you get (some might call) defensive about the definition of pedophilia it's not a good look. this is one of those situations where an autistic person would make a fool of themselves. sometimes its better to roll with it. you're not a representative of merrian webster.

microplastics. zoomerbrain is fembrain. alex jones was right, people just mocked him because he's fat and ugly

he literally called it creepy and inappropriate though? how is that defending it? or did you turn your brain off 5 words in

> /tttt/ will actually defend a grown adult preying on a 16 year old and describing her as a "forbidden fruit"
Why am I even surprised?

Why are you being such a pedophile in this post?

good good keep at it. dont be pedantic in the future and like i said, just roll with it.

Stop raping children, user. I’m going to report you to the police for keeping 20 kids in your basement and forcing them to have sex with you.

youre too late i killed them all

It’s awful that you’re making jokes about all the children you’ve abused.

ladies, please, you're both ugly.

Fun Fact: the slimeball in question has already gotten banned from multiple discords and has a very likely ban coming soon on alternatehistory.com

Best not keep them hanging.

they deleted their account lmao