I trust the science

I trust the science

Attached: I love science.jpg (1080x1440, 565.05K)

well i was going to stop fucking strangers, but if that's what the WHO wants me to do, i'm gonna start fucking twice as many strangers

Does this include random guys I suck off at gloryholes or just butt sex partners?

I can't reduce my number of sexual partners from zero

FUCKING FRENZIED DEGENERATE DEPRAVED PERVERTED FAGGOTS WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO NOT LOOK FOR A NEW ONE NIGHT STAND JUST THIS ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE SO WE CAN MITIGATE THIS DISEASE GOD I JUST WANNA STRANGLE A FAGGOT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE MAKING RIGHT WINGERS WANT TO KILL US ALL ILL KILL YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU SWIFT THE PENDULUM
STOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEXSTOP HAVING SEX

Attached: 201a02609f455fc90a3e70537f42d9d2.jpg (600x332, 24.61K)

i'm going to have sex with several strange men right now just to spite you. i'm not even horny

Uncaring, unhygienic, unholy behavior.

Attached: 100% normal.png (614x455, 283.56K)

i'm not having sex, i will stay a chaste volcel who remains in pious devotion to our Lord. this is a great time for all lgbts to reconnect with their faith and develop their soul-selves into being attaining a divine sense of purity along the true Path.

More than ninety-five percent of monkeypox cases were homosexual men. Most of these homosexual men are attractive to semi-attractive twitter retards who have sex with multiple men on a daily basis.

Attached: retarded gay.png (595x3911, 522.77K)

Haven't had sex since the monke thing began and am now waiting for the vaccine

Bisexuals need to take one for the team, infect the most promiscuous straight women you know to spread it to them, we need to stop the stigma now!!
For the glowies this is a joke dont actually do this infecting people is wrong and will backfire

how are we even supposed to deny any of the accusations of faggots being absolutely mentally ill subhumans when people like these exist?

Attached: 1657009769349.jpg (984x1311, 140.47K)

Straight men would do this if women actually enjoyed having sex

Having butt sex with strangers is more important than world health.

Attached: smart woman.png (2208x1411, 2.32M)

it'd be really funny if the gays didn't give one fuck about getting it, let it spread, and then it evolved/spread to more vulnerable populations (children, elderly) and started to cause serious complications/death beyond what we had initially seen.
now THAT would be the trigger for the gay genocide am i right fellas or am i right?

>More than ninety-five percent of monkeypox cases were homosexual men
The craziest part for me is that there are more children with monkey pox than adult females. Who did that happen? Who is infecting them?

This. Degenerate gay men is just what happens when you have normal male sex drive without the bounds of the female sex drive.

Parents? it's not an STI.

>Straight men would
okay but they don't. we're talking about what's happening right now and the fact of the matter is 98% of monkeypox cases are from faggot or bi men.

yes but that doesn't mean fags are mentally ill, it's just the male sex drive without female constraints, like the other poster said

The best part is gay people are doubling down, calling everyone left and right homophobic for asking them to stop having so much raunchy gay sex. Not cold turkey, just taking it down a notch. They can't handle even that.

The idea that gay people are vain and self-centered is not unfounded.

We need gay sharia. A self enforced policing of our own groups behaviour. A private social police
What you can do now:
1. Get on social media
2. Bully the perverted 10 sex partners ir week without protection faggots and demand they take respinsibility for their actions
3. Do not let conservatards hijack your movement. Bully them out. This is about freedom and responsibility freedom comes with, conservatards hate freedom

Amazing.

Attached: 1658957675461641.jpg (1170x1924, 366.57K)

I mean, it's technically not an STI, but it's really hard to get infected just by normal contact, which is why 95% of the cases are gay men. And wouldn't parents be careful not to infect their kids? And what kind of parent get monkey pox anyway? We're told gays are fit to raise people because they are just like anyone else, but straight parents aren't getting monkey pox by going to orgies and fucking strangers raw.

Don't deny them because it's true for a certain percentage of gay people. It might be not true for you though. But that's a weak defense

we already know gay men are driving the surge in monkeypox cases

>t's really hard to get infected just by normal contact,
Any close and sustained contact can spread monkeypox. Cuddles and kisses and all that other normal physical affection you show your offspring.

>straight parents aren't getting monkey pox by going to orgies and fucking strangers raw.
There are plenty of straight parents who go out and have casual sex. Possibly orgies for all I know, though I think its harder to get women on board with that kind of thing.
And MOST gay/bisexual parents won't. Some will, sure and that's probably where their families caught it. If you want to make it illegal for parents to have sex outside of marriage than start calling for that but monkeypox isn't an STI and casual sex is not limited to MSM and never has been

>umm, the, the pozzed homo, gaped asshole, community. umm..

Bug chasing is gay culture. Telling people not to do it is homophobic.

Explain to us why no one else is getting it but hyper sexual faggots then?

How do I go down from once every few months?

Because its still in the initial phase of the outbreak at gay orgies and is spreading through MSM "community". It can and will spread outside the MSM "community" just the same as AIDS spread outside MSM "community". And the same as COVID spread outside the "recently travelled to China" community. You idiot.

No yea, gay people suck I'm only fucking bi men now