Is sex work worth trying as a tranner?

Hi I’m 20 I’ve been on hrt for over half a year and like people think I’m androgynous in boymode and some people liked my nudes when I posted them once. I’m also kinda broke and a college student, I didn’t have the strongest male puberty but it still makes me feel gross and I guess some chasers think I’m cute idk I just kinda need money and idk maybe seeing that people like me will give me some self esteem or something. Is there anyway of like figuring out if you’d be good at it? Idk who to ask

Attached: 83403155-6AE4-45AF-8B77-0AED15DE4F8F.jpg (587x900, 105.44K)

just do an onlyfans or something

Yeah I just don’t know how to like get into that idk I need like a crash course or something

i'm a sw but these always get posted
here
other places for those resources

What other places?

r/sexworkersonly is a good place to look

I’ll take a look at that ty, I do plan on losing some weight before I get into it tho so like if you see some ginger Tran in like 3 months then that might be me lol

short answer: yes
long answer: trannies will always be inherently fetishized so its easy to capitalize off that even as an average tranny. issue is, SW is a stereotype for trannies, but its cuz its the most profitable for trannies. Dont go like actually be a prostitute but if you wanna slut out online for cash do it. Just beware the complications it may have on dating and irl stuff, and try and seperate your online work from personal life as much as possible.
t. top 0.84% creator

t. top 0.84% creator
Woah that’s insane is there really that much of a demand for trans people? Also like I’m a virgin and kinda like very shy irl I don’t have problems talking to stranger but like idk how confident you have to be to do onlyfans

it requires either confidence or delusion. It will take a toll on you after a while because it is a superficial business. however, if you can work through the issues with self image i felt like it helped me progress in my transition because I cosntantly wanted to look better than before so i could make more.

>t. top 0.84% creator
How much do you actually make

I feel like my self image issues have been getting better so I mean yeah I will probably try it ty for the advice is there anything more I should know?

5 figures monthly

Damn that's pretty nice

idk but i want that shirt, theyre literally my favourite death cult and thats a great edit

It is a very nice shirt idk where to get it tho

quirkly liberals will post 1 nude of themselves and dub themselves a sex worker

Its not that hard, just take photos and post on reddit. Build up a reddit profile before shilling your OF

>t. top 0.84% creator
how much $$

true. post in trans spaces mostly, where men would go to secretly jack it to trannies. twitter, reddit, those are the big ones. BIG ADVICE, do not interact or make deals with any other soul while you do this, just fucking post and take money.

>Just beware the complications it may have on dating and irl stuff, and try and seperate your online work from personal life as much as possible.
not trying to be rude you don’t have to answer if it’s too personal but just curious, how open are you actually about doing sex work irl? do your friends know? your family?

i kind of want to start but i have really supportive christian parents and i feel like it would really hurt them if they found out.