How do people get fat unironically? i'm distracted playing vidya and stuff all day so i forget to eat a lot of the time

how do people get fat unironically? i'm distracted playing vidya and stuff all day so i forget to eat a lot of the time
t. skelehon mtf

Attached: D3B29EDB-76A0-4EE3-9442-9317C2FC024C.png (1000x500, 32.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slimemoldtimemold.com/2021/07/07/a-chemical-hunger-part-i-mysteries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Simple answer is that they eat too much
More complicated answer is that we don't know

slimemoldtimemold.com/2021/07/07/a-chemical-hunger-part-i-mysteries/

i was chubby the latter half of high school and it happened because id get high all the time and eat straight trash. some people do just have shitty metabolisms though

I estimate my TDEE then always try to eat over it. Frequent snacks, gainer shakes after I workout, cooking with olive oil, heavy cream when I can etc. I'm going wariomode and no one will stop me, my goal is 250lbs and I am eating pizza as I type this

While they play vidya and stuff they're constantly eating and often it's high calorie foods. And when they're eating they don't slow to enjoy the food they just keep shoveling it in. Sugary drinks every day.

I eat to cope, and have been doing so for the last 15 years

a lot of childhood trauma from neglect, not only does eating help calm the chronic empty feelings temporarily but part of the neglect was that they never really bothered to model any healthy eating or drinking habits for me. even if you take better care of yourself years later the overall pattern is hard to break

They eat too much and have no self control.
>no skelly tranner to play vidya with

too much energy being put in for what your body needs to maintain itself or grow so it turns into fat. the reasons and ways this can happen varies but that is the ultimate premise

I used to eat a lot because food, weed and video games were the only things that made me feel happy I was pretty overweight, now I'm underweight and just as miserable but hey atleast I look good.

Because most people are lazy unhealthy pigs. There’s nothing deep about it.

>stuff all day so i forget to eat a lot of the time
This happens to me a lot. I've been trying to drink milkshakes pretty regular just to maintain muscle. If you watch a mukbang video and see how much food those dump trucks can put down, it all makes sense.

Attached: george.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

parents raised me on shit diet and its too much effort to not eat and lose it.

yeah eating even 2k is hard af, you dont even need 2k or more unless you're working out or doing a physical job, which most office andrews dont
i want my fatty gf tho ;(

I feel like a judgmental ass but people who inhale food around me (done with their plate as I'm about a third of the way through mine) seriously trigger my disgust response.

All of my friends and family eat like pigs and they always ask me if I don't like my food. As soon as it gets to the table they stuff their faces and then go back to looking at their phones.

I wish I could gain weight, I weigh ~115 and can't ever go above 120 no matter how much sugar and fatty food I eat

drink a gallon of whole milk and eat a whole jar of peanut butter

u will choke yourself if you just eat a load of peanut butter by itself
i do whole milk in a shaker bottle w huel or protein powder 2-3x a day thats like 700+ cal per drink it works out pretty well

>alcohol
>not getting exercise because you're a fat american who drives a car everywhere
>having a lot of meals because food is a social activity
>lack of self-restraint and easy access to non-filling snacks
>eating out often as just something to do with your time
>general disillusionment and depression leading to not caring about staying healthy

sue me for being hungry i guess. i find that eating too slowly leads to me filling up too quickly and then leaving food on my plate which is a waste. i think your real problem is the phones bit honestly.

Didn’t they settle on lithium exposure as a plausible significant causal factor?