Why do I become seriously retarded when horny to the point I can’t even write correctly?

Attached: C4C925EC-6B5A-4AC0-B907-89424C7EA57E.jpg (360x299, 45.12K)

Bottombrain

lol me too sometimes
it's a dead giveaway too and i hate it
when is my libido gonna actually go down

Idk user me too it bas made sex weird sometimes cause they kind of prompt me to say something and I'm not capable of speaking English I just make random noises

is this real or is it a larp what the fuck is wrong with you people

ur always retarded

its not good sex unless the neighbors know your boyfriends name

This, fucking manga imitating retard

Attached: 6036D937-13F5-4796-9725-688DD3BEAB30.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

desu same, brain works like
if (WomenAround = cute)
{
bool braindead = true;
}

fuck off

Attached: 46B209DE-2438-4E89-AE6F-CB2D040590D9.jpg (820x661, 114.62K)

Oh noes, a hackerinos! You forgot:
#include
Assuming that is C.

> declaring a variable in a condition
Go back to r/programminghumor

I'm not but come on
You don't need to write every #include in a code snippet
It's also not at all a reasonable assumption that that code is in C. That syntax could be multiple different languages

The real coding error here is that they probably meant to write ==
Otherwise we're now assigning all WomenAround to be equal to cute and we will always be braindead
Also the complete lack of consistently in naming convention for the variables is a crime. Pick one and stick to it god damn it.
Also sticking the open curly brace on a new line is a pet peeve of mine even though I know it's not wrong. We didn't even need the curly braces here, this could've all been one line.

shut the fuck up you dumb nerds you're making my head hurt

> the real coding error here is a possibly wrong equality operator instead of declaring a variable inside a conditional statement which means if the condition is false the program will crash

Attached: 461AC851-618E-42BF-A53F-5D3615557EA4.png (687x762, 259.35K)

surprisingly based programmer knowledge here but unfortunately you just ousted yourself as faketrans

Its my job and I have a coworker that definitely would do that; probably, he did.
Today he did something out of the blue cause he deducted it without checking the docs - shit didn’t work obviously, but he deducted it!

Anyway, I’m seriously dumb when horny - the hornier the dumber - which is quite weird and recent but whatever!

well it’s my job too but you don’t see me hiding my power level (man level). based if you’re not an unpassing hon, cringe otherwise

I suppose being cringe is my only purpose in life

Attached: 424D355A-4E60-4253-A161-EE9BD4B9C141.jpg (3024x4032, 3.83M)

>upsidedown photo
mega cringe btfo manlet

>tfw imm not good enough to be a hon

You look like you smell like cheese. Would passionately kiss.