Come out as trans

>come out as trans
>everyone says they already knew this or that theyre not surprised
did this happen to any of you also?

Attached: 1658702867654961.png (640x452, 228.64K)

No, even my supposed mother didn't know even though I literally came out to her as a transvestite 4 years prior

literally everybody said this in some form
my parents were a bit surprised but said that it explained a lot about me when i was younger that they didnt understand at the time
all my friends were not surprised at all and a couple said that they had figured it out years ago
one of my friends said that even his dad said "yeah i can see that" when he told him i was trans
what the fuck was the point of repressing for so long

>I literally came out to her as a transvestite 4 years prior
you what

yes
people smell faggotry

I'm in a weird spot, since it was a running joke that I'm a woman. It would probably be painfully obvoius if I wasn't bullied for years for 'being gay' or similar reasons.

>come out as trans
>everyone you know tells you to kill yourself and you get disowned
no. fuck off.

my sister suspected for years and apparently my mom kept asking her when i was going to come out

yeah i spent literally two and a half years agonizing about it before coming out to my mom only to get “oh honey i know, also we need to schedule you for a rhinoplasty at the plastic surgery office i work at”

ahaha yea my parents were like this too. i will be coming out a third time soon i wonder if they’ll be just as surprised as the first two

alzheimers moment

Came out sophomore year of high school, got nervous and then dropped it, and then apparently I occupy so little of my mother's mental space that she just thought it was "a phase" and literally never asked a question about it
She doesn't have alzheimers she's literally just a cunt

Nobody was surprised for me except my grandmother, but she was surprised I was bi so she's clueless

Jesus.
>Hey child, glad you finally came out. Now we can alter your appearance through surgery so I don't have to look at your nose anymore.
Your mum's fucked in the head mate.

i am so insanely jealous

how fucking jaded can you possibly be? that's based as fuck if at worst a little misguided and blunt

she’s already got a rhino and titjob herself so i guess she’s just very pro-bimbofication. i told my little sister about it and she was like “yeah she’s been like this my whole life, welcome to how she treats women.”

this

Everybody who knew me, yeah they assumed I was gay/trans and repressing. My own family however assumed because I’m damaged goods, that it’s because I was molested or afraid to be gay

>coming out to transphobic people
your mistake

Because she is his child. She's a reflection of her, and yet the mother dislikes looking at user.
That's rough. I'm sorry you and your sister were subjected to that.

i was smart about it, had an exit plan and everything. my family was expected, my close friends were all very non-transphobic until i came out. one of the people from that friend group transitioned shortly after i came out and nobody gave a fuck. but i was the le funny cute trap before and in an instant they decided i was just a fucking freak doing it as a trend. this is even more fucked up or hilarious considering the other person in that friend group who came out was extremely on-the-spectrum autistic and called themself a "male lesbian" for years and was just open and unapologetic about their sissy agp fetishes