Why do i want to be a loli so bad?

i feel so sick and disgusting for it but i cant help it. im such an autopedophile and i wish i didnt have such a degenerate fetish. i literally get off to being a cute petite japanese girl and getting raped by a man three times bigger me. im so gross...

Attached: file.png (2048x1444, 2.05M)

i mean yea it's fucking weird, but at least you don't want to do anything to kids. feeling things and keeping that stuff to yourself is okay, doing things is sometimes okay, sometimes not (like now, do not fuck/pretend to be a kid, please)

i wish i was a kid again, people online payed more attention to me and told me they loved me more than my parents ever would

Autopedophilia is justifiable, you aren’t hurting anyone, it obviously comes from loss of childhood combined with, for lack of a better term, agp.

But “loli”? Being specifically Japanese? If you aren’t already Japanese? That is weird. I think you need to get off the internet

Were u abused as a child? The ones i've seen with this situation were, most of them were women bc tumblr i guess.

> do not pretend to be a kid, please
What’s wrong with ageplay who are you hurting

that's true, it's fuckin weird but as long as it's between 2 consenting adults who cares

Not op but I was and I am an autopedophile. It really sucks being aware of why I have my issues but not being able to do anything. I just have to live with it

idk i just think japanese ppl are more neotenous looking :(

yeah i get molested by my uncles regularly and my parents left me when i was a toddler

Yeah it does suck, a lot of those post are basically just recreating the time they were molested again. i heard it's like a weird coping mechanism or something

If you try to think of fetishizes from an objective standpoint, in comparison to like bdsm, it’s really not that much. The tabooness of fetishizes are just based on the amount who have it. I’d say bdsm and petplay, which are just as popular, is as weird

You GET molested regularly? Like in the past or is this still happening??? You should call the cops user. Im sorry they did this to you

>idk i just think japanese ppl are more neotenous looking :(
You probably watch too much anime, that’s really not the case. And if you’re a child either way it shouldn’t matter

>I heard it's like a weird coping mechanism or something
It isn’t for me. Maybe deep down but I don’t feel necessarily distraught rn from being molested. I think it’s more that because I was prematurely introduced to sexuality through that, my sexuality began and latched on to that experience and is inseparable. Also wanting to return to a place of innocence

You all know what to do. The world don't need any of you, please do the thing as soon as possible. Don't overthinking, don't hesitate, just do it. I am not joking, you are a problem that must be solved

you first, loser

Telliing CSA victims to kill themselves? How brave

YOU should kys because YOU were molested? How does that make any sense?

Ok retard you first

The abused become the abusers. Cry me a fucking river... when you take some fucking vitamin S!

>The abused become the abusers.
Carol was never abused.

My point still stands.