Honest question Any Forums

Honest question Any Forums
Anyone seriously afraid of the monekypox? Is it changing any of your normal behaviors?
I stopped getting my back adjusted because of this shit, who knows what my chiropractor is touching.

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 7.27K)

you will end up getting it

Attached: F594F0B4-0B44-460F-A6B2-16D26B97B789.jpg (596x614, 144.95K)

No, because it's a scare, just like Covid.

Didn't gaeten dugas say the same thing?

Did you bother idk looking for any information about this before posting
>smallpox vaccine is mostly effective
You got that when you were a baby if you live in the first world
>treatment has been available for like 20 years

If it’s not transmitted like over air like covid, no I don’t think a pandemic will happen.

But of course you’re asking us bc of std’s and no, if you already aren’t stupid you’re using condoms and stuff.

I don't get sex.

Yeah it’s not as serious as covid and definitely not aids, both of which we are already dealing with so I doubt much will change

This requires me to have gay, anonymous sex. I haven't had sex since the start of covid. Not like anyone wants me anyways.

No because it only spreads to sexhavers

None in the west had a smalllpox vaccine since the cold war

I'm not afraid I'll catch it (before meeting my guy I had zero sex for years, same as him; we're both semi-shut-ins and I still disinfect stuff I touch religiously) but if I do I'd be scared of symptoms :[
I guess he could touch something then touch me but it'd wouldn't be other people.

I had to do a double take at some bug bites this weekend but otherwise no.
I'm not afraid of monkeypox, so far the spread is limited and has caused zero deaths. COVID has killed hundreds just today. I'm not going to any orgies or anything either.

I am afraid of right wing reactions, or how they are spinning it to amplify/justify their own hate campaign against LGBT.

I'm not exactly shitting myself from fear but I do think about it. I've got a vaccine appointment where I kinda fudged the truth a little (I didn't actually have sex with random people in the last 2 weeks). I don't actually have that much sex, but part of the reason for that is I'm already a major germophobe and this is making it worse and the last thing I need in my life is another reason to recoil from human touch. Also I go to crowded gay bars sometimes because that's where my friends go and there's a lot of skin to skin contact and every time I do I feel like I need to take a shower right away. CDC says that any time you're in situations with close contact with high risk groups you should get vaccinated. The eligibility for a shot is just too narrow at the moment because the system is totally unprepared for this.

What irritates me is that everyone is treating it like an STD even though it isn't, you don't need to have sex and you don't even need to be gay to get it. It is clearly way past the window for containing it and yet most normies are like haha it's nothingburger. And then there's those disgusting bugchaser freaks like the pigboyXXX or whatever his name is, making us all look bad.

You don't care if you get pox scarring all over your face? Am I the only vain person here?

Why is it that all governments, media and public health figures have no issues telling people to drastically change their behaviour in response to COVID (face masks, social distancing, not attending funerals or visiting relatives and so on) and shaming non-compliers but when it comes to monkeypox the message is suddenly that telling people to change their habits is unfair, doesn't work and instead it's society's job to jump through hoops to provide immediate treatments and vaccines at any cost? Don't people notice the double standard?

Because nobody is doing that and you're probably a bot or just extremely impressionable and immersed in a right wing twitter bubble

>covid has killed
yeah okay

get your booster

26930 905
No more (You)s for you, GPT3-kun

Well let’s see... I’m a khhv and rarely interact with people outside of my family... I think I’ll be fine.

There was an article in the guardian the other about a sex education activist in NYC who got it alongside gonorrhoea from having an orgy and the narrative was about how the health system failed him.

>mfw I know that gay guy with monkeypox

no you're not, it looks disgusting. People foolishly divide everything into "it kills you so its serious" vs "it probably won't kill you". I keep calling the health department to get a vaccine but all the slots are booked. Not hooking up until I can get it.

The double standard is on both sides. Republicans who refuse to wear masks are telling gays to change their life while refusing to wear a 1mm thick N95 mask while indoors. Liberals are doing the opposite

>immediate treatments and vaccines at any cost?

Gays WILL continue to hook up just like people will continue to knowingly spread covid. Onlyfans whores aren't going to just stop their income streams. That's why getting the vaccines to everyone immediately is so important. When this inevitably starts to spread to the straight population getting a vaccination will be trivial.

Attached: gzvba3r4pd461.jpg (637x694, 46.16K)

Monogamous husband means I only have to worry about getting pregnant. My bootyhole is receptive but no baby yet. Oy slightly worried about catching at my place of work; people would assume I'm a floozie but I'm an innocent boy.

I'm not worried about monkeypox, ive been having sex with my stable of 6-7 sissy boomer hons for about 15 years now, we only have sex with each other. They eat my ass and slurp my cock. If there are any sissy trans girls want to come worship me, heres my Twitter @DaddyJayDeeNYC

Attached: FXxLgg-VQAAv7ce.jpg (203x360, 22.49K)