I want to date tranny

I want to date tranny

Attached: 14-58-09-_91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Don't we all

I want to date you

I don't need it... I don't need it.... I definitely don't need it...

Attached: EWYXsB3XQAEkpiJ.jpg (1080x1080, 183.78K)

No. You are lowly peasant who don't respect trannies enough ( like noble and virtuous me)

I would date you love, but we're probably very far from each other right now. Unless you want to be e-gf for time being

who in their right mind would want that

Me. I want to hold tranny close to my heart and make her more appreciative of life and herself

I think it might have been nice dating a mature pre-op tranny when I was about 16 or so. Handholding, lying in bed, watching old cop shows and goofy Z-movies, riffing on them together. Then again I have a bit of a tendency to romanticize things sometimes.

no you dont

I want a trans stepmommy gf

Attached: 1653186425719.jpg (1033x943, 99.27K)

I want to marry a tranny

Height and location?

>Height
blackpilled again

That's the end game
6'2 , middle east

Migrate to europe maybe?

why do middle eastern guys love trans girls so much? most of the chasers who’ve been interested in me have been middle eastern. is it just confirmation bias or is it a cultural thing idk about?

I wish
I'm a white slav

>white slav
they are the same as middle easterners when it comes to trannies

Are for example USA chasers also like middle eastern chasers?

And I guess 2ch popularised the idea of trans gf among user slavs, idk. Imageboards used to be quite different before 2016

I mean you don't have to be that tall. Like 6'1/185cm is fine.

no american chasers are a bit different

So is slav chasers a positive or negative for you?

i dont think it’s positive or negative. i find the accents sexy and they tend to be pretty well built