Any transbians into raceplay. As an olive skinned tranny I love pounding my pale former racist gf

Any transbians into raceplay. As an olive skinned tranny I love pounding my pale former racist gf

Attached: 093B43E3-5B05-4888-8F9D-741EB23D4F31.jpg (850x1202, 217.05K)

i think most raceplay is cringe

>most
*all

I know it can be weird for a lot of people, but idk ever since I was young I’ve always had a fetish for interracial relationships and I just think white trans girls are cute and pale skin looks good up against tanned skin

>olive-skinned
That's basically white, not spicy enough

yeah but I’d rather be doing the fucking rather than getting fucked in said scenario
t. white tranny

Well I’m Hispanic so I think it’s spicy enough. Really I love anything that isn’t black.

Attached: online leftoids.png (1359x1080, 199.28K)

I mostly see it as a way to take out my pent up racial frustration in a way that’s good and enjoyable for us both

>bigot removing your racistmoder gf with your big brown transbian dick
I didn't even know this could be a thing but that's hot

Yes but I want a white gf to bully me for being asian

Attached: 3C146F50-C4D6-466E-B48C-2F45289DF864.jpg (587x522, 19.42K)

I'm an olive skinned tran too and that sounds hot...

god thhats hot....

t. white switch transbian

I love raceplay but I often fantasize about having a strong Aryan gf to punish me for being a dirty chink

Not particularly but if I care about the person I could convincingly pretend to be racist.
t. pale tranner

This is just most asians in general, what. Some of you are really cute, but I can't stand how ingrained respect for normality is in your culture.

i don't know if it really qualifies as raceplay but yeah i like darker skin women and men. i think i just grew up around way too many boring whitoids.

GOD I want a olive skinned trans girl to force hormones into me, choose what I wear, dominate me completely, and reverse colonize me.

Yeah she was unironically a nerdy autist racist 4channer white boy but now she’s taking my fat brown cock every night

I'm racist as fuck but I love dominating browner people, especially if they're trans

I’m olive cuz wop and my BF so nordic and pale if he goes in sun he gets burnt and i love getting railed by him!

as an olive boymoder i wouldn't bind getting boy removed and colonized by a white gf/bf that sounds kinda hot lol

normality and tradition is what keep people in line. I know that our traditions are sometimes unjust and causes suffering for certain groups but its what people are willing to pay for safety and stability. It's either you fit in or you die

based. I call my Mexican gf papi when she fucks me

im a mexican transbian and if i got called papi id cri ;_;