Are Rich Trans Girls a Real real thing ? :00 how do they normally end up. Any stories and stuff :0

Attached: 143F1639-F70B-41F1-A4BA-1C24B4DDCF5A.jpg (1242x1242, 211.46K)

step 1) be born into generational wealth
step 2) be rich

Ava is rich.

yes, I exist

Attached: IMG_0857.jpg (1170x1170, 282.39K)

I was born relatively wealthy, parents disowned me

Im rich but i aint no tranny bro Im a man

And ended up fucked.

Do you think they would accept me as your replacement? I'm a cis guy.

fumbled the bag s m h

:(

ok it’s wrong to joke im sorry user. you’ll find your own family

born to relatively wealthy lawyer parents who are super liberal and accepting

Attached: 18D76BFD-42FE-40EE-9A0A-B3628B433482.jpg (797x712, 94.97K)

Either be born rich or be an autistic savant who makes a ton of money from entrepreneurship or STEM work

pretty much same case for me, except my dad was kinda bigoted but got convinced by my mom. They're both pharmaceutical doctors

Attached: IMG_0274.jpg (1170x847, 444.77K)

We're going to EAT the rich. You won't get away with it. The LGBT community needs to add a P for Poor. If you're not poor you don't belong in the community.

I'm relatively stacked, but had to figure things out myself, and get to the point I'm at. My family isn't rich by any means.

I'll eat her rich ass

same here but only one is a lawyer

man it's a white pill to see all these rich families getting cursed with trans kids. like haha get fucked. you thought you were giving your spawn a huge advantage instead they just fuck everything you worked up for all the way up. I fuckin love it. eat the rich

Well thing is only reason I’m asking this is cause, I’m planning to continue the family business even if I’m a- uh trans. I have a brother and I think he can help too!. Family is pretty wealthy, and I also have money in this savings account which my dad gave to me since I was like 13/14 and can turn over the money it’s quite a lot too.

Other notes, Im Asian, have a bf, been on hormones for 3 ish weeks now. My chest is painful/ sensitive, but I look like a child XD. I stand at around 166.5cm and uh my parents don’t know I’ve been on hormones. I’m really just scared what’s gonna happen to me if they find out. Will they be fine?, eventually I’ll look too feminine and they’re gonna start being suspicious. But idk, if I pass I guess it’s fine?-

(Random pic of my fumos for attention xd)

Attached: 8E5C676C-7887-4865-B350-E4E7EF42FBDF.jpg (1075x715, 867.29K)

>family business
>I'm asian
>have a bf
>will they be fine?
it's fucking over, sepukku