After interacting with chasers on this board the idea of having a boyfriend seems kinda yuky

After interacting with chasers on this board the idea of having a boyfriend seems kinda yuky.

Attached: 1658697655649794.jpg (850x1264, 104.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1hyaYm7r2zZS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unironically some of the things chasers have written on here have made me paranoid when out on a date with a guy

Date women. Simple. Preferably cute trans women

I want to wear a trans girl's skin

Attached: 20220727_111146.jpg (400x400, 10.53K)

Like what?

Attached: 5F0F55D6-EF56-44F4-8DC0-080197FB48F9.jpg (509x1061, 156.95K)

cant wait to watch the netflix documentary about him

if you decide your expectations based on some loser ass Any Forums board then i am assuming u have never dated

now u probably never will

well for example when he would be super affirming about me being a woman or nice about my appearance i would think about posts ive read on here from chasers saying that you should butter up trans women that way because it makes them an easy fuck. just annoying paranoid seeds that this website planted in my head

Well... you could date me if you are a bottom...

Attached: 4t219o.jpg (500x602, 46.1K)

>well for example when he would be super affirming about me being a woman or nice about my appearance i would think about posts ive read on here from chasers saying that you should butter up trans women that way because it makes them an easy fuck. just annoying paranoid seeds that this website planted in my head
fyi basically all men act this way with cis women, too. it's just natural, unless they're ultra-autistic and unable to say anything that isn't literal and exactly what's on their mind

like, what else am I supposed to say to someone? "um no sorry I don't really think you pass and your chin is kind of masculine-looking but I still like you and think you're cute and I support you". obviously not

they're (generally) not trying to be deceptive or psychopathic. they just don't want to hurt someone's feelings and make them feel bad and sad + want them to like them

the only chaser tactic you might see is someone being like "oh I had no idea you were trans!" when they definitely knew from the start and then planned to act surprised

>she took the bait
ngmi

you're on Any Forums dipshit whattya expect
lol

almost all of my interactions with Any Forums chasers so far been very wholesome desu
never get to the part where they become weird before they decided to stop sending me messages, but the first 2 days the chasers and i been chatting are really wholesome(my opinion at least, but they decided to not send anymore messages, so there must be something wrong)

Attached: chrome_UbUR01TACW.png (640x785, 274.12K)

Date women. Simple. Preferably cute cis women

oh god, I want to be buttered up so badly. A pick up artist did it to me once and it was so good. Feeling so listened to and and wanted. He could have asked me to do all sorts of things and I would have done it. I am so affection starved

It seems the problem is that the chaser seem want to in hooking up rather than a relationship.

>unless they're ultra-autistic and unable to say anything that isn't literal and exactly what's on their mind
Right here
The upside is when I compliment you, you know I mean it.

I have to start weird or else I'll never nut up later and she'll think I'm not romantically interested because I'm acting too wholesome

i have the opposite issue as a chaser, i've never seen a troon who wanted a serious relationship

vocaroo.com/1hyaYm7r2zZS

Attached: 2817941.gif (300x300, 869.41K)