Which one of these would you prefer and why?

Which one of these would you prefer and why?
Also what kind of relationship dynamic do you see each one having.

Attached: image0.png (545x655, 77.02K)

i much prefer the right, seems more domable.
and i like a cute little pp

I'd rather be left and fuck right (with a dick or a pussy idc)

right is way more attractive to me. i'd be either though

>picrel
I don't think so. I'm a vers top tranny, primarily into fit men, but I also like twinkhons, however, I don't like cis twinks. Idk why, but it is how it is for me.

Fuck the left one and marry the right one.

Right is hotter
>why
I'm only into amabs

i like both a lot but i'm a turbo bottom and the left has a bigger pp so i'm going with left

Both, literally interchangeable, depends what I’m in the mood for. They’re both more than acceptable cum receptacles. I don’t get what’s so hard to understand.

I really like the female body and I'm naturally attracted to them and regular men instantly kills my boner, however, for some bizarre reason I still can't comprehend when a male looks very effeminate like the one on the right in OP's pic and presents himself as a woman I get the strongest boner possible, no woman can compare to that. Seriously, idk wtf is wrong with me and why it is the way it is but it do be like that. I'd literally marry the one on the right.

right is hotter, but I am admittedly a GAMPchad

I like left more bc larger ass, I'd have the same dynamic with either one though where I top

Left is hotter but they're both pretty hot
t. transbian bottom that mostly dates cis women

for me, the goal is mommymode ~

Attached: 1600935868860.jpg (1000x1000, 92.59K)

Myself I would prefer the right one, since Iḿ bi sexual and have gynophilla.
I would prefer a kind of romantic relationship between all the times I bottom her out.

Attached: unknown.png (465x655, 202.21K)

Left is goal (but with small pp if I must have one)

i look just like right lol

Why do they have penises?
>Which one of these would you prefer
Neither.

I wanna be the left and Dom the right

It depends on what I'm feeling because sometimes I want the left to fuck me, sometimes I want to fuck the right sometimes I want to look like the right sometimes i want a cis girl with big tits to Dom me and sometimes I want to do it the other way around

Attached: 1645466736545.gif (250x250, 536.11K)

Based