I really want to be an HRT femboy but I really don't want the sexual and genital effects...

I really want to be an HRT femboy but I really don't want the sexual and genital effects. Is there any copium I can inject to combat this. (Already tried taking estrogen for a while and used T gel and followed all the other stuff, but inevitably it still affects that stuff in certain ways.)

Attached: 1648641224007.jpg (1080x1501, 309.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TWeDWvVfX9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Get back on hrt, keep using t-gel, and workout. I'm not even a tranny or a femboy but I am on fin. Fin gave me weaker erections but when I started working out, I could get a 100% hard boner.

Attached: Help_Wanted_016.png (1438x1080, 1.4M)

Hmm, interesting. Any idea why? What kinds of workouts were you doing?

Also, finasteride reduces DHT but not testosterone, and testosterone probably plays a big role in erections. Maybe the working out just raised your testosterone. But increased testosterone is contradictory to what HRT femboys and trans girls want, and will compete with estrogen.

Just normal weight lifting (SS with accessories thrown in doing PPL).

Idk what kind of look you're going for but I'd assume you'd want a bigger lower body.
>take my advice with a grain of salt
Train lower body 4 days a week and throw in calisthenics for the remaining two days for upper body. As for programming, you're gonna havev to figure that out yourself.

You can check this vid out though
youtu.be/TWeDWvVfX9M

Haven't seen it but I think it can help out a bit.

Meh, working out is still super important though

I've never worked out once in my entire life, which is probably pretty unhealthy, yeah. I'm an extremely thin, feeble bag of bones unable to lift a jug of water.

That said, maybe there's a trade-off, here. The fact that I don't have any muscle mass or much bone mass means I'm unusually rapid at certain things. I can type at 170 WPM, for instance.

>I'm an extremely thin, feeble bag of bones unable to lift a jug of water.
And you think you have the right to top people why exactly?

Attached: 1658697101263623.gif (400x400, 2.06M)

Because I have a normally-sized dick that people say looks and feels good, and (pre-HRT) it gets very hard very easily.

>normally-sized dick
How big we talking?

6 inches

Fair enough.

I believe Dr.Powers mentioned a way to maintain penis function while on HRT during his seminar, I just can't remembered (only watched some of it to properly groom people). He did say that black trannies prefer having penis function and there's a way to adjust their dosages for that. Idk how but you can check that out and see if it helps.

He's talked about T gel, which I used and which seems to have helped me maintain size, but a lot of it is estrogen's effect on the brain, which makes full erections harder to reach and maintain (though not impossible). Also you start ejaculating less semen and eventually ejaculate nothing or almost nothing most of the time.

Really? So that's what it was. I could've sworn there was more to it but I'm too lazy to fact check. Just cope with a weaker dick I guess. If you're hellbent on penis stuff you can try using a penis pump every now and then. Hear it works for some dudes with ED. Idk, I've seen trannies use there dicks before with no issue. Maybe you're just thinking too hard about it.

Obviously you won't be at 100% like before but that's just something you're gonna have to accept on HRT.

>listening to the worst lil b album
sad

>Just cope with a weaker dick I guess.
I tried that for a while, but eventually it just kind of started to bug me. I may just accept being a regular non-HRT guy.

>but eventually it just kind of started to bug me
In what way?

I just prefer standard male sexuality and such. it was maybe giving me some reverse dysphoria

yaaaas kween white flame (cum flame) is better the Xbox headset vocals r harder on that 1