What are your naughtiest fetishes that absolutely drive you crazy, /tttt/?

What are your naughtiest fetishes that absolutely drive you crazy, /tttt/?

Attached: bd56318d51745730efe46744a8b252b738d56561r1-1280-720v2_uhq.jpg (1280x720, 62.37K)

to be loved

Attached: 1601489703711.gif (500x375, 392.96K)

softdom feeding a timid sub until they are so fat they cannot move and are entirely dependent on their dom

twisted

Someone I love who loves me back and we make each other feel good and cum together

I'm a big fan of omorashi, the more humiliating (for the other person, I'm not into being the humiliated one) the better

Dumping loads inside gaping assholes and multiple cum swallowing.
Real thick cum though none of that watery piss looking bullshit.

Having a dominant girl who wears pants and is very assertive. I am her submissive princess dressed in the most girly agp outfits. We both live successful lives, but at home I spend my days wearing frilly dresses, reading books, writing code, and maybe some new fem hobbies like sewing.

I want to make a tranny feel loved.

It's over

Attached: 1647562424041.png (630x630, 405.7K)

Making a tranny take laxatives and then fucking her so much she loses control and shits herself
literally fucking the shit out of her

Intimate rape kink. I want to rape a tranny, but also wrap her with my arms and tell her that everything will be okay and that I will take care of her as I pound her.

IQ Reduction is my number one fetish, it drives me crazy
Necrophilia is my most taboo fetish

Locking up a straight guy up and forcing him to eat estrogen and cum laced food until his skin becomes soft, his cock becomes useless and he starts growing tits.

Respectful sex while being treated as an equal with my partner.

Attached: F5874058-7583-4EF6-BD6E-E8EABBBD446D.png (569x800, 516.52K)

looking at cum tributes / simping over internet girls with other people (including a few girls on this board)
feet
armpits

that's it

i'm really boring

>Making a tranny take laxatives and then fucking her so much she loses control and shits herself
>literally fucking the shit out of her
have you actually done this

I want to change my look entirely so that my tranny gf won't recognize me and then force myself into her place, pin her down and rape her. She'll recognize me from my dick and starts playing along with my act.

Because she knew I would recognize her.

>IQ Reduction is my number one fetish, it drives me crazy
similar except it's completely reversed for me: IQ Heightening. I always try to date girls who are as smart as or smarter than me, and I constantly try to convince them to take experimental research chemicals from weird countries that are shown to increase cognitive ability and general intelligence. the smarter they are the more turned on I am

welp

I have an NTR/cuck fetish but if I ever tried it out I know that I would rope/bullet. It's such an embarrassing fetish that I probably will never be able to tell any partner.

Gross

Attached: 2056360F-174A-4D6D-9072-CF58974DC98A.jpg (1280x720, 144.8K)

i wanna be kidnapped and mindbroken and trained and just generally have my will worn down until i'm obedient and docile. shock collar is preferable as well
t. boymoder
forgot to add the t. and a picrel too

Attached: 1658599441763410.png (371x394, 75.46K)

Also disgusting lolololol

Interesting

Attached: Ey35nDxVUAEYped.jpg (591x900, 179.08K)

why do you spend all your time shitting on others just to make yourself feel better about your miserable polish life. why project all the time?

wait what
i think you got the wrong troon pal lol

I actually had a dream about doing that to a boymoder last night. Weird.

nah I know what they were doing. they were doing the kind of Any Forums "John, go to bed" thing cold-reading style knowing they had a high chance of freaking someone out if that were the actual delete reason, and the chance of that being the actual reason was high enough that it was worth the effort to throw out

the grosser, the hotter

>polish
?

Attached: DDF636EC-9C4B-42CE-92DE-310A94B0A3C1.png (593x540, 414.99K)