Post actual twinkhons to help me explain the concept to my boomer therapist

post actual twinkhons to help me explain the concept to my boomer therapist.

Attached: 1652750944354.jpg (828x1457, 194.67K)

I wish I could be a fly on the wall listening to a session of a trans girl trying to explain their /tttt/ brainworms to a therapist

Attached: 16413663808.jpg (4048x3680, 2.32M)

kek, I feel sorry for your therapist

What are the misunderstanding? Most boomers will not see your picrel as a twinkhon just as a woman

she just looks like a tall nordic woman

>help me explain the concept to my boomer therapist.
Please...
Livestream this.

ugh god this reminded me of the time I tried to explain /tttt/ to my old therapist, except she was in her early thirties and not a boomer, which makes it even more cringe somehow

I did it to my last one. she was mostly just confused and never heard of blanchard

ya, i've tried to explain passgen to my therapist as well
i've also touched on the agp-hsts divide with mine, while also trying to avoid mentioning anything deplorable - especially in relation to me
ya cuz they're old and stupid and don't realize that picrel actually looks like a man and that it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over it's over

Queen

Attached: 8A5E7E8B-ED3B-418D-86BB-2C5C993DA45F.jpg (1373x2048, 348.3K)

OP asked for twinkhons, not passoids that look like average tall white women

Bddelfmoder I wanna see your ass and tits

here's a pov of my titties i drew a while back

Attached: pov.png (1391x695, 14.39K)

Ew gross you are missing the big erect penis in that drawing

Yeah that's what mine look like too :^(

getting BA and going bimbomode is the only way

That's really just what twinkhon means for 4channers. What qualifies as hon is just every trans woman and twinkhon is attractive and skinny.

>I've tried to explain passgen to my therapist

Lmao what did they say

Also I'm jealous that you actually have a therapist ngl

Bddelfmoder could pull it off but I have Hon face bimbo mode would make me look like an active threat

She needs to tell them about the chasers that wanna suck her big sissy pickle and also transition but use trannies as a coping mechanism

i just told her about the various places i've used to gauge my passing ability/attractiveness/sense of what i actually look like, and that this specific place is generally more 'critical' with their assessments
>bimbomode
>Bddelfmoder could pull it off
lmao no