/mtfg/

previous qott: whats your favorite ice cream/milkshake flavor

Attached: airfryer.jpg (269x187, 8.23K)

navy

hmm all the flavors are pretty good but how about those peach ones from Chik Fil A or did Maiq make that up?

Rooty

it’s every thursday. but idk if it’s virtual or in person and i called just tonight when i decided but the person who picked up didn’t know. so idk. really afraid im gonna go and hate everyone

Attached: 2C0DB897-2382-42B1-BB94-52976C5E30BA.jpg (1170x2080, 512.34K)

there's a local store near me that sells homemade flavors, and they have a honey flavor and a goat cheese flavor that taste really good when you get a scoop of each. but for mass produced i'd pick ben and jerry's milk and cookies. if you count discontinued flavors it'd be ben and jerry's creme brulee

choccy duh

wait is this a Lia thread ?

cheshire

>yea i like the steak cheddar cheese burg
time to google this and reviews bc it sounds interesting lmao

>really afraid im gonna go and hate everyone
yea thats why im adverse to joining any group like that. ik enough trans people irl anyways so

no i just didnt have a better image to use, ive run out of cats kissing and such

yeah that is a reasonable apprehension but on the other hand you might meet someone who could be a good friend

Feet, obviously

WAIT MAYBE I CAN FIND A CUTE GIRL AT ONE

>cheshire
navy better yeh

go to the one in Pittsburgh on Thursday and you will

idk any irl that are relatable to me
i haven’t had a good friend in like 4 years. im so alone and everyone starts disliking me over time

Attached: 2BF87663-8A26-455E-B7AD-D96DB457A28C.jpg (602x537, 29.46K)

3-4 inches isn't that much -.-

would you say it is hard to be your friend ?

Peach is literally the best flavor of anything.

more like 7 :^)

sorry - Maiq meant Philly

how short u think i am

I feel like you would be a lot of fun to hang out with irl. Idk why people are mean to you but you seem really fun imo.

Have you considered doing literally anything with your time other than this embarrassing erp

Dont know if this counts since it's technically a sorbet, but Dole Whips are delicious :)

Attached: 2021-wdw-magic-kingdom-adventureland-sunshine-tree-terrace-orange-bird-mural-3.jpg (900x968, 156.74K)

#
I’m crying irl having a new panic attack. I’m worried I have a seroma under my left tit. Like a subtle raised but of flesh. Like the pictures.
I did listen and think about it. I agree with u.
Messsage me? I want to stab myself over new seroma and destroy my brain

#
Already had, srs scheduled soon

Pls help me, am begging. Panicking. Panicking

i was bein dirty, but you looked pretty short when i saw all those videos of you :3

whats with the fake-erp every evening from you

i don’t think it’s hard but i have standards and don’t want to be friends with random dumbasses

Attached: E007F333-2CE8-4FB6-83BE-77268ECCF4A8.jpg (1170x2080, 557.09K)

>navy better yeh
... ok, that may be true... but wait until i get good at makeup

>Pittsburgh
i know nothing abt pittsburgh aside from their hockey team and i think thats kinda funny

>idk any irl that are relatable to me
yea thats true with me too. only one ik thats rlly relatable to me is an ftm but thats bc we're inversed in a lot of ways. i know of this one mtf id probably relate to a bit but shes kinda batshit from what i know so people dont talk to her anymore and i kinda dont.

i like to think i am!!!
i think the person who hung out with me from this thread who’s here rn had fun. im awkward but im not like buzzkill awkward im like funny awkward

Attached: A112E67D-C76D-46E0-A8D6-78F49B8219F1.jpg (897x665, 111K)

>i kinda dont.
*dont wanna
fuck

so yes you're a douchebag and with your nose turned up and you will die alone

i didnt mean pass better you pass way better than me dummie. Im just better like.. at getting (you)s or somethig

that makes sense, esp for people with demanding jobs / not much free time, it is important to be a little picky about how you use your evenings and weekends
plus, just overall, it is p important to be choosy about who you become close with

what does cheshire even look like

tit hurts worried have seroma under left tit, crying and want to hurt myself
PLEASE HELP ME

I've been on HRT for a week now and honestly feel the exact same. I'm worried it's nit working. Any advice fellow MtFs?

Maiq was referring to this cute girl

May have accidentally said to myself out loud in a public restroom that wasn't as empty as I had thought, that I looked like a ****ing tranny.

:|

yeh

okay nomi
i’ve had lots of friends growing up i was never that lonely until i started transitioning then it all started going downhill

Attached: C1433170-70AC-4253-A9FD-39B8D9325358.jpg (1170x964, 464.73K)

>tfw when you realize you're the steretypical tranny everyone else see's around town.

:(

hello emily take some deep breaths and calm down
you did a good job getting started in booking your the nurse
did you already have some dinner ?

On the bright side I never really made any friends, so it's not like I really lost anyone.

that's the vibe I get, like you would keep me laughing, and that's always charming

like a scene in a show
well it is a big change and ofc will have an impact on your existing social circles, like every most other parts of your life
no you def aren’t at all, not even close