Why are cis lesbians so tone deaf?

why are cis lesbians so tone deaf?

Attached: 20220726_163522.jpg (598x2048, 362.99K)

100% odds her one friend is a passoid and the other isn't. I'd be seething if my supposed friend set me up with a hon because "teehee ur both trans what's the problem???" too.

its more likely that its fake desu. sounds like terf larp.

Honestly TERFs are too deranged, most of their LARPs are really, really, insanely obvious.

>the pandemic finally allowed herself the space and peace to transition
>"new self"
If it's not fake yeah you'd be right

>rapehon angry she got on a date with a bsts

I missed that.
So yeah, you have someone who quite possibly transitioned like a decade or more ago being paired off by her "friend" with some babytrans hon who probably only trooned out because of extended isolation. Best case scenario they are at totally different portions of their life and transition, worst case scenario it is a relatively normal woman being paired off with a trenderhon over some unfortunate medical demographic information. Stuff like this is why I wonder if I should go deep stealth or become a trans separatist or something, because if a cis "friend" did this to me I'd cry, it makes it obvious that they see all of us as equally gross honbeasts.

typical agp fetishists who just fetishizes real women

terf larp for sure, “transwoman” all one word is the tipoff in case the content didn’t make it super obvious

Just go anywhere on reddit that's how normies write it

reddit larps are so cringe, imagine typing five whole paragraphs for your shitposts

Disgusting trannys not wanting to date other disgusting trannys.

Shocked I say.

>they see all of us as equally gross honbeasts.
But you are

yeah but not cis women who have actually been close friends with a transbian for two years lol

Uhh possibly yes?

all the people implicitly believing the definitely not made up lias side of the story is depressing
Stop projecting and realise its just a larp for predditor updeets

Why wouldn't you send a pic first lel

>aita
literally every story there is fake bait
this ones especially obvious she literally named the character lia ffs
how do people fall for this shit

Decent point but we don't know how old the post is. If it's a year ago it's a coincidence

literal larp of picrel

Attached: 81BD3286-DDB7-44C6-A603-7DE3C021A45E.jpg (997x7207, 1.51M)

aimee chancellor scandal was a year ago and op also named one of the characters after her